• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

A few evolutionary stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello! I once had a want thread here for a lot of Gen I-IV Pokémon here, but some of the trades ultimately failed to go through and thus I'm still missing a few. If you can offer any of these, I'd be glad to trade with you:

* Nidoran♂
* Machop
* Duskull
* Buneary

Additionally, I need the following amounts of evolutionary stones:
* Three Leaf Stones
* Three Fire Stones
* Two Moon Stones
* One Sun Stone
* One Shiny Stone
* One Dawn Stone

For both the above Pokémon and for the stones, I'm able to offer offspring of other basic Pokémon, an equivalent amount of Water or Dusk Stones, or I should have a number of Rare Candies, Nuggets and PP Maxes (PP Maxes would, though, be traded with a ratio of one vs. multiple of the above).

And I'm in dire need of many legendaries, but I can't currently really offer anything better than the above, so unless you're feeling like giving up freebies, forget this paragraph :p

FC: 1119 9422 5709

Last edited:
Valar Morghulis!
Reaction score
Re: A few pre-gen V basic Pokémon

Hello! I once had a want thread here for a lot of Gen I-IV Pokémon here, but some of the trades ultimately failed to go through and thus I'm still missing a few. If you can offer any of these, I'd be glad to trade with you:

* Nidoran♂
* Machop
* Duskull
* Buneary

Additionally, I'm looking for pretty much any evolutionary stones. I haven't done a full tally, but I believe I am missing out on every type of them to be able to evolve all of those I need to.

For both the above Pokémon and for the stones, I'm able to offer offspring of other basic Pokémon, or I should have a number of Rare Candies, Nuggets and PP Maxes (PP Maxes would, though, be traded with a ratio of one vs. multiple of the above).

FC: 1119 9422 5709
I can offer buneary,and possibly machop and nidoran male

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score

i can offer duskull....do you have a feebas?

Reaction score

awesome! my fc is 4900 2469 1846 and i can trade whenever :p

Reaction score

Update: I did the tallies for the evo stones and the result is that I need the following amounts:
* Three Leaf Stones
* Three Fire Stones
* Two Moon Stones
* One Sun Stone
* One Shiny Stone
* One Dawn Stone

The previous offers still apply; also, I can trade any of these to an equivalent amount of Water and Dusk Stones as my Black City is selling those.

@Totodile2001; any update with your offer?

Reaction score

Update: I did the tallies for the evo stones and the result is that I need the following amounts:
* Three Leaf Stones
* Three Fire Stones
* Two Moon Stones
* One Sun Stone
* One Shiny Stone
* One Dawn Stone

The previous offers still apply; also, I can trade any of these to an equivalent amount of Water and Dusk Stones as my Black City is selling those.

I can trade you a Buneary and the 2 Moon Stones. I'd trade for a Starly and a Croagunk

Reaction score

* Three Leaf Stones
* Three Fire Stones
* Two Moon Stones
* One Sun Stone
* One Shiny Stone
* One Dawn Stone

I can trade you a Buneary and the 2 Moon Stones. I'd trade for a Starly and a Croagunk
Sure, that'll work out for me. Just give me a moment to breed one of both :p

E: Both have been bred now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: A few pre-gen V basic Pokémon + evolutionary stones

Thanks for the trade! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.