• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Few Staff Promotions

Reaction score
Hey, everyone! I have a few staff promotions to announce.

First off, both @WyndonCalling and @Sheep have performed their moderating duties extremely well, and so I am delighted to promote them both to Super Moderator.
Good luck to both of you, and thank you for the wonderful work you’ve been doing.

Second, the admin team has been a little thin lately, and so it gives me great pleasure to promote @Pyrax to the rank of Forum Administrator. Pyrax has done a most excellent job as a Super Mod, and I think he will be a great addition to the admin team.

Please join me in congratulating them on their promotions. :bulbaLove: :bulbaforums:

Back
Top Bottom