• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Final Fantasy x Pokémon game

koopa990

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I have an ambitious idea about fusing FInal Fantasy XIII and Pokemon together. I am a huge fan of these specific FF games. Basically, the combat system will be inspired from FF XIII -- where it is half turn and real time. The highlight features:
  • Each pokemon can learn certain Paradigm Roles, depending on their learn sets (Paradigm roles)
    • E.g. Wobbuffet can only be SENTINEL -- its job is to protect themselves and allies, as they draw attention of enemies from its teammates.
  • Your Pokemon in double or triple battle are AI controlled. They can be optionally customized to tailor your battle style and various scenarios.
  • The development system may be different
    • A pokemon with an assigned role will have its own unique level system.
These are just the surface ideas. I am happy to discuss more in-depth with you.
1710896578031.png
1710896827497.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom