• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

A follower of Mases, pledged to explore new lands in the world of XenForo

domozilla777

Reaction score
Hello, I'm domozilla777 (in case you couldn't tell :ROFLMAO:) you can call me whatever you want, most people call me just Dom. I hail from another forum in this great land of XenForo called Zelda Dungeon - Informer. Our Maker, Mases, has charged me to explore new lands in his name. lol

honestly I don't play Pokemon much. the last one I played was Heart Gold. In case you were wondering, I like Grilled Chez. if you have any questions about that, ASK ME PLS. anyways idk how much ill be online bc my main forum is ZD but ill try to log on every now and again.

YIGAhim

LoZ Grand Master
Reaction score
Another ZD member on here!

Glad to see ya Dom

Medusa Gorgon

The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score
welcome to the forums! remember now, it's dangerous to go alone... so take this *passes fairy to you* ;)

TeaWest

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
Welcome!

Grilled chez is indeed GOOD