• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A gallery with all Pokemon?

Khyze

Reaction score
Sorry, most of these threads are about artist posting their art, but I came to ask for art, I'm looking for a big gallery (I don't mind if it is incomplete, but at least the first Gen Pokemon should be enough)

I'm testing a project and I need images (I don't want to use the sprites/pixel assets)

Do someone knows an artist that fits those needs? (maybe a Deviantart user?) I tried to find them but no luck, I'm not used to looking for stuff like that, I'm a total newbie. If no one ever made that, I guess I should go with the sprites instead.

You can find artwork of the first 151 Pokémon all in one picture on the r/pokemon subreddit as well as users that are drawing a Pokémon a day (and they might have a gallery of all of them), you’ll just have to use Reddit’s clunky search engine to find them. Alternatively, Bulbapedia has images for every single Pokémon, though not in one large image or gallery to my knowledge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom