• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A game you really hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky the sixth

FOOLED YOU!
Reaction score
What game would you gladly destroy? What game made you wince every time you saw the price on it? Mine is metroid prime 3. I am Pikmin and Pokemon fan. The controls were hard to use (on MP3). Luckily I only spent Five pounds on it. I much prefer halo as an Fps by a long way.

Sonic generations. Its overhyped, and mehish, but the annoying fans love it.

Mega Man 2. It's just so horribly overrated. There are TONS of better Mega Man games out there, 2 is the most generic and the cheapest in gameplay.

Hurr hurr, I'm hipster because I dislike games that are popular even before they're released. Seriously, they're overrated for a reason you know.

I'll go with Wacky Races for the PC, never have I felt this much frustration on a racing game, especially for a license game.

Spyro Enter The Dragonfly.
Seriously, I was young, expecting another great Spyro game, then I found the game to be TERRIBLE! The game had potential, but it was so bad.
It wasn't even fun like the original 3 Spyro games, and the puzzles were WAY more difficult. I don't mind the puzzles having a challenge, but come on, compared to the first 3, this game's puzzles were confusing....I haven't even touched the game in years.
It's also the game that marks the fall of the series.

Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice.

Fucking ruining all the cool characters.

Spyro Enter The Dragonfly.
Seriously, I was young, expecting another great Spyro game, then I found the game to be TERRIBLE! The game had potential, but it was so bad.
It wasn't even fun like the original 3 Spyro games, and the puzzles were WAY more difficult. I don't mind the puzzles having a challenge, but come on, compared to the first 3, this game's puzzles were confusing....I haven't even touched the game in years.
It's also the game that marks the fall of the series.

Have you tired a hero's tail?

I don't really hate any games. (Not anymore) If a game is especially bad, I can at least laugh at its awfulness. But then again, I probably wouldn't be saying that if I'd spent $200 on something like Action 52, if that was indeed the price of the game when it first came out.

But I kinda dislike games if I think they're extremely overrated, such as Chrono Trigger. I first played it only a year ago, and whilst I can see why people love it so much, (Great music, graphics and story) it wasn't anything near Best Game Ever. The "innovations" of the game aren't that special or important - there are no random battles, sure, but there are lots of parts where you'll still be unavoidably attacked by a regular enemy. (For example: you'll try to go through a door and enemies will jump out and begin a battle. This will happen every time you enter said door) But by far the worst problem is the battle system. I think Pokemon has spoiled me, because CT's battles felt so basic, easy and boring. It's very annoying to hear so-called hardcore RPG fans call Pokemon a game for kids but have no trouble with Chrono Trigger's much more simplistic battles. Perhaps I would love the game more if I had played it at the time it came out, but I've also played other Sqaure games, like Final Fantasy IV, V, VI and Secret of Mana, all of which came out before it and I liked each of them far more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom