• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Genie Grants You Three Wishes...

1. For the Genie to get high
2. To have a mansion in Monaco that I can rent out and never live in
2. For the Genie to turn into a piano forever. Then I will sell the piano.

1. Revert my life back ten years. (I'm aware of how crazy this is, but... going crazy is inevitable for me in this current timeline, anyway)
2. Cure me of my oncoming medical issues (NOT a wish for immortality or never getting ill, because those would just be curses)
3. Since we are now 10 years in the past, let me have every musical instrument I've gotten up to the point of wishing back where I am as of making this wish!

That's tough, as there are other things very important to me... But that is the top one. I could probably reword the second wish to include another thing I want, BUT seeing as this is not real that's not really important. lol

Redoing mine because why not.

1. Immortality, but I can turn it on/off. I'm not interested in living for 500 years or whatever, but maybe I'll get myself into a dangerous situation and would like to come out alive, who knows.
2. Be able to transform into whatever, because that'd be pretty cool.
3. The ability to manipulate probability. Saw this the other day and it just seemed cool. E.g. what's the probability that it'll rain chocolate milk from the sky today = 100. Could come in handy. Also fills in the gap for 'curing all diseases' and 'world peace'.

1. Superhuman combat skills akin to Revy from Black Lagoon.
2. A fully-stacked team of Pokemon and a bunch of weapons from the Fallout games.
3. The ability to create portals to travel between different places within our universe and between different dimensions. Obviously, I'd spend most of my time in the Pokemon universe.

Never having to pay taxes again for the rest of my life.

Maybe the ability to shapeshift into any animal? I'd love that.

The third one can be to end discrimination.

1) Be extremely rich
2) The love of my life. Phisically and mentally as I had always wished. (Yeah)
3) Healthy for me and my loved ones.

1) To wish all those rules away
2) To have an infinite amount wishes
3) See 2

Oh alright, I'll keep the response in the spirit of the thread.

1) To have a well paying job that I love to do and can't be fired for.

They say that money can't buy happiness but it sure as hell doesn't make you miserable either. And I would love to have a job that provides me a good amount of money while still do what I love. As for that not being fired part, well, I gotta have job security.

2) A nice muscular, large body.

It's a great conversation starter and it's a way to start conversation with hot guys, if you know what I mean. ;) And hey, if it's a great guy that I can marry, I would be even happier.

3) No significant negative effects for the wishes granted for myself, loved ones and the world.

Hey, I may be greedy and I know there are downsides for wishes to be granted. I just don't want anything bad happened to myself, friends, family and something very bad happen to the world while those wishes are being granted as someone pointed out.

1. The ability to shapeshift
I personally think that if we were able to see the planet from a different perspective, we'd learn to appreciate it more. Plus, who wouldn't want to be an animal? or something that isn't themselves? :eek: #strange

2. To purify all of the world's oceans.
Clean water for everyone. I think that would be amazing.

3. Bring good luck and happiness to everyone I meet.
I would like to bring as much happiness to the world as possible, and I think that's important. Everyone being happy.

A back up wish I would have is to make my fingers just a bit longer so it'd be easier for me to play the Guitar and Piano. Longer fingers would be nice. I have such small hands.

As much a love the sound of free unlimited Pokemon merch, these would be my wishes:

1) Able to travel through time.
2) To be able to shape-shift into anything.
3) Immortality

1.Abiity to teleport anywhere I choose in the universe- Id be able to go wherever I want, whenever I want.
2. Enough money to be financially secure, and never have to worry about money again and to have some nice things/travel and such.
3. Ability to talk to animals-this is something I think would be really interesting and you could learn a lot about them.

1. To be an amazing artist.
2. To never get hand cramps from drawing.
3. To always have a steady income no matter what (like if I end up homeless).

1. Superhuman stealth
2. Give bacon the nutritional value of broccoli while retaining its deliciousness
3. Profound knowledge of how to make the best soups in the world.

- To use intelligence to do something good (like cure cancer).
- Electric/Elemental Powers
- World Peace

Pretty ranged aren't they?

Question: Can my top 5 superpowers be consolidated into one wish?
If so, then,

1.) I want the superpowers that are on my list of top 5 superpowers.
2.) A real and lasting world peace.
3.) For a permanent and economically viable human colony to be successfully established on another planet by the end of this decade.

If not, then,

1.) When I die, it's on my terms. None of this old age or getting shot garbage where death just happens to me.
2.) To be able to learn anything perfectly in one go without having to study.
3.) To have shapeshifting abilities.

1) Enough money for the following: Pay off my bloody student loans, pay for the rest of my tuition (including medical school), buy a house, and buy a car

2) To be able to be with the love of my life without all the bullshit currently standing in our way (thanks universe, fuck you too)

3) For humans to stop being such stupid shits that they kill eachother over the dumbest things. TL;DR: World peace?

1. Unlimited money
2. Immortality with a 'get out of living' clause that I can trigger at any time without limitation
3. The ability to eat and drink anything I want forever and not get fat.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom