• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Genie Grants You Three Wishes...

1. For the Genie to get high
2. To have a mansion in Monaco that I can rent out and never live in
2. For the Genie to turn into a piano forever. Then I will sell the piano.
lol nothing against mansion I Monaco tha'ts cool, but... would you not rather unlimited money or be billionaire? So you could buy and rent 24349823904832 mansions in Monaco...

lol nothing against mansion I Monaco tha'ts cool, but... would you not rather unlimited money or be billionaire? So you could buy and rent 24349823904832 mansions in Monaco...
Unlimited money, though, gives you the power to singlehandedly wreck the global economy, even accidentally.

With a billion, I could only rent 3-4 apartments. Unlimited Money is so boring.

Unlimited money, though, gives you the power to singlehandedly wreck the global economy, even accidentally.
Yeah, you are right. Even realisticaly speaking... becoming billionaire out of nothing would generate a lot of troble because it would be impossible justify the source of all money.

With a billion, I could only rent 3-4 apartments. Unlimited Money is so boring.
Ok, but your desires are too humble, i just cant believe, tha'ts terrible I just can't sleep thinking about it omg... So... what about two mansions in Monaco ? One for rent and another for you to live? Or your deal is just rent no matter the situation?

Because if I rent then I can get money out of it. If I have two then again what's the point? I don't want to live in Monaco, I want to have property investment there.

Humble? I'm making money out of it and I wished for the genie to be high.

- Unlimited powaaarrr! Or at least a little more than everyone else has, because who doesn't wish for it..?

- Scaperams! The well-kept secret coming out that rams are burning envious because they need a herd to do what a goat can achieve alone.

- That the genie would turn into Jafar and dedicate his life to search for another genie just to wish to become a genie again. :D

1-The ability to travel through dimensions at will (Imcluding fictional ones)
2-The power to reset and load (Undertale style)
3-World peace.........yeah, right. Actually i would pick imortality for me, my friends and relative

1: I wish for all the boring stuff, like the end of famine and poverty and stuff
2: I'd wish that Justin Bieber stays young forever and then I could marry him
3: I'd wish that every attractive male was under my thumb so I could break him with a single word

I also wouldn't mind a Lamborghini and I'd employ the hot guy from Woolworth's to be my chauffeur, that way even if I crashed and died I could die happy

1. World Peace
2. My student debts repaid
3. A Current Affair gets axed

1. Removal of all negative qualities like hatred, greed, anger, laziness, cruelty, discriminative and oppresive attitudes etc from the minds of humans.
2. A way to make all the foods in the world healthy and nutritious. So it won't matter even if you ate Pizza and chocolates all day. You would still be as much healthy as someone eating fruits and veggies all day.
3.Ask the genie to give you the ability of making unlimited wishes and get them fulfilled because three are obviously not enough. :p

1. For the genie to not exploit loopholes with my wishes.

2. My superhero fantasies being real including becoming a superhero myself.

3. A machine that can produce any video game I want, however I want.

4 (If wish 1 isn't necessary). Something for the genie.

What I would really wish for:
1. Perfect health until my last day.
2. Financial security for myself and my family.
3. Safety from disasters for all those I know (i.e they'll never get mugged/robbed, shot, drowned etc)

My wishes for the world:
1. No more poverty including having no want for food and water
2. Restore the atmosphere and Earth to a state that can survive forever
3. For the cruelty of man to be destroyed

What I actually want:
1. For the Doctor to take me away
2. To live in an anime
3. Endless happiness

Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

My first wish would be for the Fairy Tail anime to become real and I being a Mage. (I am already a Pokémon Trainer, thanks to my games, so I did not wish for the Pokémon anime to become real; I also do not want both these wishes to come true at once; I do not like the idea of Pokémon and Fairy Tail mixing together in the same world.)
My second wish would be for world peace.
My third wish would be for eternal happiness to every living being in general.

1. Every human will understand socially anxious people
  2. Every human stops thinking that Pokémon GO is the only Pokémon game
  3. My brother @BlueYTMLG will be more mature

1. My student loans paid off.
2. A fully-furnished house that's paid off.
3. A 2017 Toyota Camry.

1. To be a successful mangaka
2. To be a successful visual novel dev
3. For my loved ones to be young, healthy and immortal

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom