Story Event: A Golden Future
A Golden Future tells the story of how Morty, a long admirer of Ho-Oh, was able to accomplish his dream of creating a Sync with the Legendary Pokémon on Pasio. This event is available in-game now, and will be running until July 1st, at 10:59pm (PDT). By completing battles during this event, players can earn special Event Voucher R items, which can be exchanged for a variety of valuable items including 5★ Scout Tickets. Players can also obtain Gems and Event Medals for completing special missions during the event. All rewards can be claimed even if players have previously completed the event during its original run between April 18th and May 2nd, 2022.
As usual for events of this type, players will have an increased chance of receiving bonus rewards if they take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs that players place in their lineup, the greater the bonus received. The applicable Sync Pairs and reward rates are as follows:
- Sygna Suit Morty & Ho-Oh, and Silver & Ho-Oh: +60% (x1.6) bonus rewards
- Kris and Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr, Lyra and Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium, and Ethan and Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion: +40% (x1.4) bonus rewards
- All other sync pairs with the Johto theme skill: +20% (x1.2) bonus rewards
- All other Fire-type sync pairs: +20% (x1.2) bonus rewards
Players should also note the following when playing this event:
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 are reset every day at 11:00pm (PDT).
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Event Voucher M will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per egg at the end of the event, and sent to players' Present Boxes
In conjunction with the re-run of A Golden Future, 5★ Sygna Suit Morty & Ho-Oh are making their return to Pokémon Masters EX in a limited-time Poké Fair Scout. As with a typical Poké Fair Scout, 5★ Sync Pairs will have a 10% chance of appearing, with the featured sync pair having a higher chance of being scouted.
Sygna Suit Morty & Ho-Oh are a Fair-exclusive 5★ Fire-type Support sync pair with an expanded sync grid. Raising this sync pair to 6★ EX raises the sync pair's stats, and reverses the design of Morty's outfit giving them a Black hoodie with yellow undershirt. In conjunction with this scout, Sygna Suit Morty & Ho-Oh's sync grid has now been expanded with new Fair-Exclusive Sync Pair tiles. Some of these tiles will only unlock when players raise the Sync Pair's move level to 2, 4, or 5.
This scout banner will remain available until July 1st, at 10:59pm (PDT).
Limited-time event missions for Terrakion in the Legendary Arena were made available earlier this week, and will run through until June 19th at 10:59pm (PDT), offering trainers an opportunity to earn an 1,000 gems by completing specific challenges. In the Legendary Arena, trainers must complete a set of challenges using up to 30 sync pairs. Originally only available as time-limited events, the Arena was opened permanently following the September 2022 update, allowing players to challenge these battles whenever they like.
Terrakion was the twelfth Pokémon to be added to the Legendary Arena, joining the roster in March this year. Terrakion possesses a selection of Moves and Passive Skills that increase its Attack and Sp. Atk., along with additional Passive Skills which increase the damage of its Moves and Sync Move when these stats are raised. If that wasn't challenging enough, Terrakion gains the Clear Advantage Passive Skill from its 2nd HP Bar onward, reducing the damage it received when a field effect is not present. A combination of debuffing moves and field effects is therefore the clearest path to victory!
To challenge the Legendary Arena, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 2: Defeat Team Break! (Normal) in single-player.