• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Grand Contest!

Oooh, I might make a secret base, For anyone wanting to make one you can probably get all the sprites from the spriters resource

wuuuuuuuuut. I could've sworn I did. D: I distinctly remember post editing. Ah well, I'll edit again and add you. If there's any one else who hasn't been added yet, then lemme know & I'll get you in. :)

Added a vs sprite and a scartch trainer sprite and a scatch pokemon on my post on page 7

I cant find underground sprites anywhere T_T

Updated. :) 3 weeks and four days remaining in the contest before judging begins. GET YOUR ENTRIES IN! (Especially for custom secret bases.)

Yeah. Wasn't spriting for sometime owing to exams. Added a splice, and recolors.
De vamps

Splices
picture.php
picture.php

Recolours
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
I'd like to join.

Trainer Edits

Cal Spiral
HeartGoldTrainerSprite.png

BackSprites.png

do back sprites count? if not pls use the one below at the left

Trainer2.png

VS. Sprites
Winnona
WinonnaChallengeSprite.png

Cal
CalChallengeSprite20.png

Updating now.

`Kingdra: There's 3 recolors there & you can only have 2 max. Which two do you want to be used in the judging?

I added some lineless sprites to my post on page 8
(couldn't let Jaxon be the only one in that section)

I'd like to enter te following for Trainer Sprite Edits:
picture.php

And this one for Trainer VS Sprites:
picture.php

Last edited:
Added more and changed a few on my entry on page 3.

Here is some secret base stuff.

Gen 3 tiles:

nintendo_pokemonrse_treestyle.gif

nintendo_pokemonrse_bushstyle.gif

nintendo_pokemonrse_sandstyle.gif

nintendo_pokemonrse_stonestyle.gif

nintendo_pokemonrse_bgravelstyle.gif

nintendo_pokemonrse_ggravelstyle.gif

As I cannot find the secret base stuff ripped, I wonder if we can use these?

63ie.png

71fz.png

Also, I add some stuff to my original post. Anything listed as NEW! was added.

Lasty, I'd like to note that Raichu entries should now be listed as ghaskan's (that is, me), as I changed my username.

Here is some secret base stuff.

Gen 3 tiles:

nintendo_pokemonrse_treestyle.gif

nintendo_pokemonrse_bushstyle.gif

nintendo_pokemonrse_sandstyle.gif

nintendo_pokemonrse_stonestyle.gif

nintendo_pokemonrse_bgravelstyle.gif

nintendo_pokemonrse_ggravelstyle.gif

As I cannot find the secret base stuff ripped, I wonder if we can use these?

63ie.png

71fz.png

Also, I add some stuff to my original post. Anything listed as NEW! was added.

Lasty, I'd like to note that Raichu entries should now be listed as ghaskan's (that is, me), as I changed my username.

You would think that spriters resource would have the secret base items ripped, but they don't.. D:

Updated list.

For the secret bases, I don't really care what you put in them, as long as they look secret basish. (AND YES I JUST MADE UP A WORD. AND I DUN CARE EITHER.)

Is my secret base entry considered secret baseish?

Back
Top Bottom