• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers A "Heroic" Water-type Evolution Help Megathread

I'm glad for this post, cause I am one of those people that needs help getting the heroic dolphin, I already have it at level 38.

I need help evolving too if anyone wants to schedule a meet up in union circle it'd be a big help

Hi,

Please can somebody join my group to help evolve my Finizen? The Link Code is SYJ6SJ.

Thanks so much!

I've got a Finizen that still needs evolving, so I would appreciate the help! I do still need to get it to level 38 first though.

Just caught a shiny Finizen yesterday, so I'd definitely be interested in putting a Union Circle group together. If people are still looking to do so, just reach out and we'll get the ball rolling!

Hey all,
I have a Finizen I'd like to evolve. Anybody else currently looking to the same? My time zone is Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8), so just send me a message if you are interested!

Caught a Shiny Finizen and raised it to Lv. 38 and now it's ready to evolve. Anyone interested in helping me? DM me if so.

Evo complete

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom