• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A late intro

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hi everybody! I'm pigrider! I joined about a few weeks back and have made some posts already, but this is my formal introduction.

I am relatively new to Pokemon but still wish to grow my knowledge and experience. I am also a fan of many other Nintendo games as well as hockey. Hope to learn lots and have much fun with you guys!

welcome to the forums Pigrider! It's nice to meet you :bulbaWave:
What other video games are you a fan of? (And just judging from your usertitle, is there any chance Bidoof is your favorite Pokémon? I could be wrong about that of course, lol.)
Hope you enjoy your time here! :)

welcome to the forums Pigrider! It's nice to meet you :bulbaWave:
What other video games are you a fan of? (And just judging from your usertitle, is there any chance Bidoof is your favorite Pokémon? I could be wrong about that of course, lol.)
Hope you enjoy your time here! :)
I like Minecraft (though I am quite bad at it) and the select few Mario games I have played. I am willing to try out many games though! Also yes bidoof is my favorite pokemon.

What do you mean besides bidoof. There is only bidoof-

Though it is admittedly harder, I would have to say Garchomp. I have used one in many playthroughs and find it very cool.

Also I love your custom autocorrect.

A long time, I'm practically a Pokemon vet from the 2 Gen days when RuSa was merely "Pokemon Advanced". I kinda fell off the wagon after Gen 6 though.

If it helps I'm old enough to remember Latias and Latios being glass birds.

A long time, I'm practically a Pokemon vet from the 2 Gen days when RuSa was merely "Pokemon Advanced". I kinda fell off the wagon after Gen 6 though.

If it helps I'm old enough to remember Latias and Latios being glass birds.
I'm so inexperianced that I have no clue whatsoever of what that means. Sarcastic yay!

Hej! Welcome ma dude! Do you have a favourite character in Pokemon?
I love Barry because he is a good balance between the friendly rival and the rival-y rival. He is also really funny because of his energy and the fact that he actively gets made fun of because of it by npcs. Also his hair is very cool. What about you?

I agree lol, he's actually where I get my name. Barry is probably my second.

Mine is Riley, obviously. I think his hat's pretty neato.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom