• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: A letter to a friend

WalterWattson

The Philosophy Banana
Reaction score
Hey, it's me writing to you ONCE again. I think I do this to much, you probably haven't had the time to write back reading my letters. So how is it? Are you doing ok? Have you fulfilled your dream? I haven't, that's for sure. Maybe I shouldn't have left Unova, I should have stayed with you. But I doubt you want me to come back, if I did, you would just keep talking on how I should try to reach for my dream. I've seen lots of new Pokémon, some you couldn't even imagine! It's hard though, I miss the times we had together, travelling, trying to reach our goals. Do you remember the moment when I left? What am I saying, of course you do. You stood there on those docks as the ship was leaving, waving until the ship was out of sight. I released all my Pokémon right before that moment. Have you seen them? If you have, how are they? I miss them, I didn't want to leave, honestly. But you and your "Dream Following" I could never persuade you to leave me alone.

So let me tell you how Kanto is. It is amazing, new Pokémon all around, a lot of new people, and lots of new challenges. But it is nothing compared to the sights of Unova. Man, I sure do miss that place. Please write back soon, I want to know how it's been going for you, haven't heard from you in a while

- Your best friend,
Giovanni

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom