• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Little bit of... RPG (Prelude: Forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavidun

Hello.
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to a new type of RPG.

This RPG will be a very weird one, and will contain different RPGs.
Rules:
1: No Godmodding. If you read this, type 'GODMODDING IS CRAP' in your sign up.
2: Use common sense.
3: Swearing is Permitted, but not too frequent.

And thats it.

So, this RPG follows the journey of some Bulbagardeners who have been chosen for an Experiment: The chance to experience First-Hand what they do in RPGs.

The list of RPGs they must do are:

A Journey though Johto
One year of an Academy
A Single episode of a Mafia
A small amount of 'The Beach Game' <-- Pointless self-advertisment
A chance on 'TheSimpleGame'
And then they must escape the RPG land.

Oh, did I forget to mention, at some points along they way there will be technical Blips? No? Never mind.

Oh, and did I also forget to tell you that if you die, you die? (Except for Mafia, where only in occasional circumstances will you die)

I guess I did. Oh well. If you read this, also put olives in your post.

THERE IS NO SIGN UP: Just Post any Details I asked you to in the Post, as well as your Username.
All accepted.

@Gym Leader Calvin
@Truckeeben
@Lone Wolf
@I. M. Flawless

Start up soon

@Gym Leader Calvin
@Truckeeben
@Lone Wolf
@I. M. Flawless

Lets a go.

IC:

Four Forumers signed up for an 'RPG'

They were:
Gym Leader Calvin - Now named "Goldilocks Lebenese Coltrane"
Truckebeen - Now named "Trevor Been"
Lone Wolf - Now named "Levi Wolfenschtofsky"
I. M. Flawless - Now named "Isacc Maurtrice Flawless"

They were portaled into the Forum world, and could walk around and 'double jump' on links...

"Wow, this is like Tron!" I say as I push myself around. "I wonder where the others are...probably in the Roleplaying Games forum." I make my way there. "Helloooo..."

"Helloooo..." came the call from far above me. "What do you want?" I called hopefully loud enough for the mysterious stalker to hear.

At home, Chao, another formumer who had not chosen to take part, was watching on his computer. He moved his mouse near one of them...

"I want to find the others." I say to the voice. "Are you one of them?

"Apparently my name is Trevor now." I say to Isaac.

"Where the hell am I?" I say, a little alarmed. "Is anybody here?"

"We're here!" I call out, "I'm...Trevor, I guess, and this is Isaac."

"The name's Levi Wolfenschtofsky." I say as I walk towards the voices.

"What?" I exclaimed as I came to in some weird world. "What happened? Who am I? Where am I?" I started walking aimlessly, hoping to find answers.

"one, two ,three... Four? Where's the other one...?" I say counting outloud

"Well, what happened is you got teleported here like us." I say. "You're inside BMGf. Unfortunately I have no idea who you are."

"Trevor, Levi, me; Iassac and you," I say pointing at the newest newcomer.

"When are we starting?" I ask, spinning around in circles. "And who's in charge of this anyway?"

"Oh, right." I say, still spinning. "This is what I do when I'm really bored, if you were curious."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom