• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A little too tired for a proper intro, but...

Kaiveran

alien foxcat thing
Reaction score
I'm already late, so here I am!

The names Kaiveran, Kai for short.

I was supposed to be a blue foxcat on a planet called Vais, but something got scrambled and I became a brown human on Earth instead :shrug:

I grew up on the first ~3 gens of Pokémon, fell off the train for a bit, but started vaguely following the latest developments as they captivated my friend group and then kinda got back into it.

And in my mind, the concept of a massive, pan-regional Pokémon RPG. with real-time everything and interesting takes on all the Filler Islands, has never left my wildest dreams. I can never decide whether it gets more or less possible over time; on one hand, latest fandev/indie efforts are pretty great! On the other, the world is kinda ending ;-;

My other interests include MafiaWolf (also on this forum), microtonal/xenharmonic music, and just cute stuff in general.

May there be much chill between us!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom