• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

A massive new bunch of staffers!

/
Reaction score
  • Staff
Hey everyone!

After much deliberation, we are very happy to announce the following applicants were successful. At this time, we are not announcing Social Media hires - this is still being ironed out.

Non-Forums Applications
Bulbanews Writer
Staff Artist
Forums Applications
Pokemon Video Games/Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Applications
Pokemon GO
Anime and Manga
TCG & Collectibles
Written Word Applications
Art Gallery Applications
RPG Applications
Fun & Games/The War Room
Entertainment Inc/Video Games & Technology
Outside The Box Applications
Additionally, @Rainbow Cloud will also be joining the Staff Artist rank for his continued hard work, and @Dolce will be returning to modding Entertainment Inc/Video Games & Technology.

And finally, @diamondpearl876 will be taking over The Written Word as our new section head. @AceTrainer14 has stepped down after years of excellent work and leadership, but will still be around on the forums.

So, a very loud applause is in order!

Last edited:
Violet Detector
Reaction score
Congratulations to those who made the cut! Also, if you applied and did not make the cut don't feel bad. If you want to know why you weren't hired feel free to ask the Section Head of the section you applied for.

Totally won't turn evil and destroy you all
Reaction score
Just wanna say thanks to all the admins and all the others for giving me this chance, and a big congrats to all the others who made it. Looking forward to working with you all.

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
Congratulations to the Class of 2017. You all seem like a promising bunch, and I look forward to working with all of you in the future.

Like Sky said, to those of you who didn't make it this time, don't be discouraged. And those of you who applied for F&G or TWR are more than welcome to ask for feedback and/or constructive criticism. I don't usually bite. ;)

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the opportunity! I'm looking forward to working with you all, and will do my very best.

used Thunderhand!
Reaction score
I'm gonna flaunt my extremely limited Japanese by saying…
ありがとうございます!

Thank you a lot for this opportunity! Can't wait to work with you all! ^^

realisation
Reaction score
Congratulations to everyone who made the cut, I look forward to working alongside you - and thank you to all who applied as well, regardless if you made it or not, it's great to be interested in helping us out at the forums and site-wide so thank you again!