• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

A massive new bunch of staffers!

Ducks
Reaction score
Now, I'm a mod of few words...

...Thanks.

Seriously though, I shall try to do my best while in this position, appologies to whoever didn't make the cut, conglaturations to those that did, so on and so forth.

Moved to PokeCommunity
Reaction score
The PM I sent to Enzap and ME and dig hasn’t been responded to yet. Are they spiting me?

Retired
Reaction score
The PM I sent to Enzap and ME and dig hasn’t been responded to yet. Are they spiting me?
Give them time. They might be busy, and/or they don't always respond to PMs as soon as they read them. Just have some patience! ;)

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Why I even bother anymore is something I question everyday. Ah well, congrats to everyone who got promoted and are hopefully going to make the forums better.

Cake and bunnies pls
Reaction score
Thanks for choosing me and I'm looking forward to working with everyone! I will try to do my very best.