• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

a messy art gallery

an illegible mess.

i'll make tiny changes to earth.
Reaction score
hey all. long time no see. not sure if a whole lot of you remember me but i used to post frequently on these forums around 2010-2012. i kinda stopped posting around 2013, would pop in occasionally and post a lot and then leave again. i think i officially stopped posting around 2015 or so?

but uh. i'm back just to post my art. not that really anyone is gonna look at this stuff, i just figured since i quit writing and am pursuing a... semi career i guess in art i figured i would advertise in it as many places as i possibly can. and by semi career i mean i do commissions just so i can earn extra money.

what do i draw... well, i draw cartoony/disney styled stuff. i'm a furry artist WOW SHOCKING. and i do feral animals as well as humans sometimes but not. frequently i'm really terrible at them. i was a big digital artist and now i do traditional over digital because it's all i can muster some days.

i'll be posting all my art from 2017 onwards as i feel it encapsulates my best work.

TRIGGER WARNING:
the following artwork may contain the following themes/imagery: violence/gore, mental illness, suicide, self-harm, emotional/physical/sexual abuse, alcoholism, drugs/drug abuse, smoking, and addictions. please be cautious and don't be afraid to click the back button if you become uncomfortable.

"VIRGIN"
virgin_by_comradepup_dawz632-fullview.png

speedpaint

"BLUESTAR (WARRIOR CATS FANART"
_fan_art__bluestar__sketch__by_comradepup_db2uutz-fullview.jpg

"THE END"
the_end_by_comradepup_db5lvue-fullview.jpg

semi redraw of this old piece of junk.

"MIGHT NOT HURT FOR YEARS AND YEARS"
might_not_hurt_for_years_and_years__by_comradepup-db9fdy2.png

"UNTITLED"
sdsdsddsddsdfsdsdssd_by_comradepup-db9vdtl.png

"EDGY"
edgy_by_comradepup-dbbt5hl.png

"HISTRIONIC"

"THE WORLD"

"UNTITLED"
the_by_comradepup_dbfmybu-fullview.jpg

"GODDAMMIT"
gaUYMbf.png

"BOB ROSS PAINTINGS: WINTER MIST"
bFhsqhm.png

"BOB ROSS PAINTINGS: CLIFFSIDE"
ItxxcuY.png

"POLAROID"
mYHBrsI.png

"BOB ROSS PAINTINGS: VALLEY VIEW"
IEUWHN3.png

"BLUE LAGOON"
2zsc9Pi.png

"BLUE EYES CARTOON DRAGON"
MLs4nSP.png

"RAZAYKA REFERENCE 2017"

"ROT"
vyJx8ep.png

speedpaint

"CRACKED"
yxUnmh6.jpg

"COMMISSION: BEAR HUG"
gWdnLXP.png

"COMMISSION: SNUGGLE"
eaFJGxl.png

"NO HOME"

"COMMISSION: #1 PET"
34Gc42x.png

"COMMISSION: BY THE SEA"

"GOLD ICHOR"

"HERE I AM"

"ADDICT"

"HELP"
oonvJv1.png

"VAPE GOD"

(next segment of posts is from an art challenge that i attempted to do where everyday for one month i drew my favorite pokemon of each type. i did not complete the whole challenge)
IFzJ96k.png

V5ubdVX.png

QP94l1z.png

Gh203n6.png

aIBIGlg.png

HaUNzXX.png

"SORRY"

"OH"
uer0mJI.png

"SIX YEARS"

"GIFT ART: RYAN"
xZKSZ6P.png

"SKIN AND BONES"
58KgZo4.png

apparently i can only put 40 images in one post, so a part 2 will be added in the comments. i'm so fucking sorry.

ok, i don't know what happened but here's the rest of that post. for some reason it only posted up until rot, and i couldn't put more than 40 images in there anyway. uh. ???

"CRACKED"
yxUnmh6.jpg

"COMMISSION: BEAR HUG"
gWdnLXP.png

"COMMISSION: SNUGGLE"
eaFJGxl.png

"NO HOME"

"COMMISSION: #1 PET"
34Gc42x.png

"COMMISSION: BY THE SEA"

"GOLD ICHOR"

"HERE I AM"

"ADDICT"

"HELP"
oonvJv1.png

"VAPE GOD"

(next segment of posts is from an art challenge that i attempted to do where everyday for one month i drew my favorite pokemon of each type. i did not complete the whole challenge)
IFzJ96k.png

V5ubdVX.png

QP94l1z.png

Gh203n6.png

aIBIGlg.png

HaUNzXX.png

"SORRY"

"OH"
uer0mJI.png

"SIX YEARS"

"GIFT ART: RYAN"
xZKSZ6P.png

"SKIN AND BONES"
58KgZo4.png

more to come, hang on tight. no this literally isn't the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
i had all this other stuff copied to my clipboard and i then immediately copied something else without thinking.... and windows clipboard history was turned off... i wanna fucking die. the autism in me is strong.

"ZAGS"
zags_by_comradepup_dcl04iv-pre.jpg

"THE FOOL"
boo_boo_the_fool_by_comradepup_dcl343r-fullview.jpg

next segment is sketches i did in crayon while in the psych ward. all lyrics are various songs from frightened rabbit's "painting of a panic attack" album
dI0JprC.png

YROUQnW.png

p2LUnpN.png

YLAmJWz.png

after leaving the psych ward, i had little to no motivation to draw for several weeks. i started drawing again after receiving prismacolor art markers for my birthday, and stuck with traditional media to try and get myself back into the groove of things. i'm still not back into it, nearly a year later, but i'm really trying. i want to get back into art again and find motivation.

"I WISH I WAS SOBER"
Ll9bRci.jpg

"OC: ETHAN"
7XPgnKS.jpg

"CRINGE"
kX9slGc.jpg

"GIFT ART: SHANE"
HQAW3y7.jpg

"IN MY SLEEP"
qcksBT5.jpg

"WOKE UP HURTING"
fYZWBPb.jpg