• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Minecraftian in Tetris (BeastieBayleaf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin Mew

Hotter than you.
Reaction score
While experimenting with new portal designs, adventurers from the world of Minecraft discovered an entrance into another block based universe. The world of Tetris. They discovered that in this world the block are sentient and have been forced by an evil mastermind to stack on top of each other and rotate in a race for survival. Can the blocks work with their new found friends to escape their hell hole of an existence.

The Tetris "God" sat in front of his control panel watching in joy as the blocks struggled to rotate into the correct position. "Reverse L Block, into the pit!" he ordered opening the trapdoor above the gigantic hole.

"It's time!" Notch says, rubbing his hands together.

"Is it safe? Maybe we should have someone test it, just to make sure."

Notch sighs, and says, "Fine, fine. I shall go."

"You, sir?"

"Something wrong?"

"Maybe........Steve should go?"

"ME!" exclaims Steve who happened to be innocently standing in the corner of the room.

"Alright, then, Steve will come." Notch says, stepping into the portal.

"What about us?" yell Xephos and Honeydew.

"Uh....oka-"

"Me too!" scream Israphel and Knight_Peculiar in unision.

"Okay." Notch shakes his head. "Is that everyone? Good. Let's go."

And so, these brave adventurers took their first steps into the entrance of a block-based universe beyond their very imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom