• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Minor Change or Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Greetings, fellow Fun and Gamers! It is I, your lovable Section Head, Maniacal Engineer...or at least until recently I was.
While I remain as lovable as I always have been, you may have noticed, if you are observant, the lack of a Section Head badge by my username.

No, I am not leaving Fun and Games or The War Room. The rank of Section Head has been retired during the process of staff reorganization.
In lieu of Section Heads, Super Moderators will now be acting as global staff for the forums and stepping in to help out the sectional staff as necessary.
Given the fact that we have three Super Moderators and three regular Moderators here, this change will likely not have much of an impact on the F&G or TWR sections.
This will also help relieve some of the burden off of the shoulders from some former Section Heads and Super Moderators whose sections were either particularly active or understaffed, as the responsibility is now shared by all Super Mods.

What does this mean for the future of Fun and Games and The War Room? Well, like I said above, it really shouldn't mean much in terms of how day-to-day things happen around here. I am certainly going to continue posting here and I'm happy to continue serving as sectional staff for these great sections. You can't get rid of me that easily. As far as questions regarding the individual sections, all Super Moderators share an equivalent responsibility to act as a go-to person for any of your section or staff related questions.

Also, I'm still keeping Enzap's old office. I've already settled myself in there, and I don't feel like moving again. :p

Meanwhile, let's all congratulate our friends @Scarlet Sky and @Zexy who have been promoted to Super Moderator and Administrator, respectively. Congrats, to both of you, and please don't ban me, Zexy.

• Staff
And suddenly I appear on the section, as big as a megazord, wielding the Banhammer of the admins. I shout "IT'S HAMMER TIME" and ban you. The end :p
I knew this would happen. -_-
Well, it was nice knowing y'all, but apparently, I've been deleted.

Except you're both on the same level and therefore cannot ban each other to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom