• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

MEMO: A new addition to the team!

the future is not written
Reaction score
  • Staff
I am pleased to announce that @Blitzle has joined the Video Games moderating team! You've probably seen him around the forum, helping out and commenting. He'll be a great addition.

So please join me in welcoming him to our corner of the forums!

Soul Suckin' Jerk
Reaction score
Awesome! Way to go, Blitzle! Good luck!

remember me
Reaction score
Congratulations Blitzle! Sure you'll make an excellent mod.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Thanks for the congratulations everyone. :)

Congratulations Blitzle! Sure you'll make an excellent mod.
Well I already was a mod. I've just been added into modding Video Games aswell as my other areas ^^

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Congratulations Blitzle. I look forward to working with you!

and when the heck are you going to evolve into a Zebstrika?!

EDIT: Wait...typing Zebstrika links to the Bulbapedia article on it? Awwwwwwesome!

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Congrats Blitz, always nice to have a mod cover more areas if they're responsible enough.

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
Congrats, Bliztey! Nice to have you aboard. Even though I almost never come here.

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
Congrats Blitzle! I'm sure you'll love the video games sections :)