• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

A new Bulbanews

φιλομαθής
Reaction score
To commemorate the tenth anniversary of the Japanese release of Pokémon Red and Green, we here at Bulbanews are relaunching ourselves as your community Pokémon newspaper. The changes are more than just cosmetic - read on to find out.

Ninja Master!
Reaction score
Hmmm, those should be interesting. Will be looking forward to seeing some of the opinion articles and such.

Wish I could revive my extra project =/

Dark Mewtwo
Reaction score
I really like that new logo. But Bulbanews needs a new design. Monobook is boring. :|

Last edited:
PokePwn Webmaster
Reaction score
i thought there was going to be a Bulbanewscast?

Reaction score
I would like to possibly ask if possible that all editorials and all that stay away from the subject of myself or my site for the purposes of our current truce as we all know how it'd turn out, remember the Bulbapedia entries?

Thanks

PokePwn Webmaster
Reaction score
actaually Zhen, yeah i did, on the Bulbacast.

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
nYoo said:
I really like that new logo. But Bulbanews needs a new design. Monobook is boring. :|
I agree, nYoo. I'm interested in at least providing some help regarding that, once we finish with our main page design.