• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A New Change in Serena's Character Design...

Look horrible hopefully they aren't going to put in Z but the Hair looks cute and suits Serena but the clothes ugh.

I just notice after her drastic change, it made her character development gone more sideways than she used to be especially after her losing around a month ago. What I know from my perspective is her expression that shown more emotional and really get carried away easily. IDK about you guys but I think I started to dislike her.

I just notice after her drastic change, it made her character development gone more sideways than she used to be especially after her losing around a month ago. What I know from my perspective is her expression that shown more emotional and really get carried away easily. IDK about you guys but I think I started to dislike her.
I'm pretty sure that's one of the things she learnt from Aria in the recent episode is not to get upset and carried away.
Maybe if so, things gone really crazy for her after what happened in the Tripokalons. I'm really missed her usual nature. Sigh, can't take the huge plunge.[emoji20]
She really hasn't changed much though. After XY64 she seemed more happier and maybe slightly more energetic. I really wouldn't mind that kind of change at all since it's a positive change.

Look horrible hopefully they aren't going to put in Z but the Hair looks cute and suits Serena but the clothes ugh.
I think her clothes look pretty cute tbh :3

She really hasn't changed much though. After XY64 she seemed more happier and maybe slightly more energetic. I really wouldn't mind that kind of change at all since it's a positive

Which is why with the help of Aria and her travelling friends, she needs to get over with the loss and focused on the next showcase. I need her to get back at her normal self before she can participate it again.
Says who? I think the hair and the clothes suits her really well on this one despite some strange additional feature. Don't get me wrong, I'm really elaborate when it comes into fashion sensing.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom