• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A new episode title, and it's surprising

Flame and Water...

Well, Kingler is a possibility since I think they would have an episode for Ash's Squirtle to meet May's Squirtle before Ash's Squirtle battled. We could see Totodile and Cyndaquil as well. It may even be Corphish or Torkoal.

Not good, this sounds a LOT like the Rustboro - Dewford Gym battle in Hoenn.

There were only 3 episodes between those Gyms, like there is here for the facilities, and Ash lost at Dewford, and then he spent about 10-13 episodes training for a rematch.

I hope they don't do the same thing here...but it looks likely if they copy what they did in early Hoenn.

I'm hoping for Squirtle or Kingler to show up. In each Facility one Kanto Poke returned (Charizard then Snorlax), so hopefully either Squirtle or Kingler will claim glory in this one.

Well, it could mean that Squirtle stays around for a bit, if that is the case. That would be alright.

Agreed, I'd like a whole filler just with Ash's Squirtle, May's Squirtle, and the Squirtle Squad all doing some training or something like that.

I always wondered why they quickly made an episode about the two Bulbasaur, yet they're waiting so long to make an episode about the two Squirtle.

Oh well, even Snorlax and Munchlax had some interaction at the Oaks episode and they probably will interact a bit more in the Battle Arena episode.

Anyone think they could be referring to Tucker? He does have Swampert and Charizard the first time you face him in Emerald.

TK n Happy Ness said:
Anyone think they could be referring to Tucker? He does have Swampert and Charizard the first time you face him in Emerald.

The Brains so far have had different teams than the game counterparts.

Well Noland is completely random, anyway, so it is only Greta. When you look at it that way, it could focuss on any Pokémon.

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom