• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A new episode title

PPK

Dora-Pokemon
Reaction score
From Pokeani,

The April 19th episode is: ハクタイの森!ミノムッチ進化作戦!! (Hakutai Forest! Burmy Evolution/Evolving Operation!!)

There is a one-hour Special on April 12th, which probably includes two episodes (DP28 & DP29), thus the April 19th ep is probably DP30. So far no titles given about the April 12 Special.

Last edited:
So this will be the episode to represent the evolution of Burmy into Wormadam or Mothim. Should be interesting.

Why are they not revealing the titles for the week before? Is something special going on?

How many fillers in a row does this make now? Its almost kinda shocking after the beginning of D/P had almost no fillers whatsoever.

Considering this location, there may only be one more filler or so after this one. I have a feeling that this is more on the multiple forms of Wormadam, but Mothim may also be included.

But don't we see Mimiroru on that DP Movie 01 poster instead of its evolved form?

(is too lazy to look it up)

Mimiroru is Buneary. Burmy is Minomutchi:
Minomucchi.JPG

From the title it is obvious that this episode is based on Hakutai Forest, however, if this one is confirmed to be DP30, it'll also be entering the so-called 'Town of Amber' storyline, which is a little bit confusing. see below.

We already know that DP25~27 is about the Sonou Conference. According to Banpresto, a Japanese company, after Sonou Town, there will be a town called 'Town of Amber' (琥珀の城), and DP30~32 are about it. Then around DP34 begins the Hakutai City storyline. From DP25 till mid-May, eight new Pokemon in total will debut in this spring.

Maybe the special airing before this won't have any actual episodes, but will just be some weird event or clip show.

So an army of different Minomadam? I was wondering when they'd get around to focusing on Burmy's freaky evolution like.

Yeah, to make up for the mistake of missing out on Nincada's neato evolution...

Anyway, any of Burmy's forms is on my "Jessie's DP Pokemon" list...

And being in Hakutai Forest, I hope we see that Murkrow of Shinji's!

I know the English names as well as the Japanese name romanisations of both Pokémon sound similar but I already corrected that once...

Hikari doesn't need any evo's for a long time, her Pokemon are fine as it is.

I saw something mentioning Drifloon in the episode on the 12th on Pokeani...it'd make sense...

Although, I can't read Japanese, so it may just be speculation...

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom