• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A new moderator joins our ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

Child of the Atom
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Please welcome the new addition to the War Room moderating roster, @Zenax. He has not only stood out as a great player, but also as a good host and mentor. Throughout his time in the War Room, he's been ready to help and has shown great leadership and an approchable personality. We know he's gonna be just as impresive as a moderator and we're glad to have him helping us make this section an even better place for you all.

I again want to take a moment to thank all of the other applicants, not just or the number of people who expressed a desire to moderate the section, but for the quality of the applications themselves. If you have any questions on why you weren't chosen or just want some feedback on your application for future staff drives, please feel free to communicate with me privately.

So, congratulations Zenax once again and thank you all!

Hellion

Last edited:
Kill: Zenax

Welcome to the team! :D

Vote: Zenax

He's always the evil mafia genius xD Congrats dude

Congratulations, Zenax! :>

Congratulations BB <3

I know you'll do great! You're going to be namekilled even more now

So, who was still questioning my psychic abilities again? How about I remove your doubts now? Dated 15 March 2012:

Who's all running for new mods? Or do we just basically close our eyes and point?

We close our eyes and point.

Allrighty then, I'm going all-in. Zenax is gonna be War Room mod (if he applies). Trust me. These are psychic powers at work here.

I'm so pyschic it's not even funny. It is kinda awesome though.

Anyway, congrats to Zenax!

Vote:Zenax

So he can become one of them.....THE MOD ZOMBIES!

No really, the mods here are great, and he should be a fair judge...*o* <_> `*` n___n *W* ~_~ ~=~ ~W~ #_#

Congrats @Zenax

Though you will be needing protection from all these kill wishes. :)

I use my lynch redirect power to redirect it to Zenax forever mwahaha.
I just have to say @Zenax I think you deserved it for here more then anyone I know of here.

Role Steal: Zenax

HAH! >:D

Congrats man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom