• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A New Section Head!

Sad to hear that you're retiring, @Misheard Whisper;, but real life comes first as they say. Best of luck in the future and life :)

Congratulations of your new responsibility, @AceTrainer14;, and best of luck with your new work, :)

And so the tyranny of Misheard Whisper comes to an end, and the people are free! But what will this new leader bring? More pain and suffering for the commoners, or perhaps an age in which chocolate is everywhere? Who knows.....

But in all seriousness, sad to see you retire, but hope what ever real life commitments involves does not mean anything bad and instead means something awesome, such as becoming the CEO of a company or some other awesome thing.

As for the new head, I'm sure you'll do lovely :)

Thanks all, I hope I can be as good of a leader as everyone that has come before me :) I may not get around other people's stories that much due to my own busy schedule or engage in that many discussions, but I can assure you that I am approachable if you have any queries or ideas you wish to share, and I hope we can all work together to keep the Workshop running smoothly!

Bit late.
Sad to see you go MW but real life does come first.

And Congrats to AceTrainer sure you'll do a great job. again a new mod gets the headship kinda fast.

Irl commitments consist of a full-time job over summer, then university next year. On top of this, I haven't been writing or reading at all for a while. Though I'm still happy to help out around here, running the WW was not for me.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom