• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

A new staff position just for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evkl

Person-about-Bulba
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/him
Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that @Musashi is going to be Bulbagarden's first Director of User Experience. What does that mean? Well, as I said in the title--this is a staffer dedicated to you, the users. More specifically, her job involves making sure that you have a good time on the forums and that the forums are the best they can be. She's very receptive to ideas, and if you feel like reaching out to her, you can send her a PM or an email at musashi (at) bulbagarden (dot) net.

With user experience, it's often the little things that count--things like reducing the number of stickys, or getting rid of duplicate and inactive social groups. We've done both of these in the past few weeks. We've also worked towards streamlining the forums to put them in a more logical order. We're only getting started; Musashi has plenty of other great plans to help tweak and improve stuff around here.

As I said, she's really open to hearing your input. So drop her a line and help add your two cents to make Bulba even better. And feel free to congratulate her in this thread.

Best,
evkl

Ghost

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Congratulations, Musa! You truly deserve this.

chimera

Reaction score
Though I don't know Musashi at all, congratulations! ^^

Derier44

Reaction score
I like the idea for this new position, and congrats to Musashi for getting it!

Karamazov

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
Congrats! ^^ I hope you a have fun experience with this.

DCM

Man Skilled In All Ways of Contending
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Best of Luck, Soldier.

garrison-san

someone in the dark
Reaction score
Congratulations, Musashi, we'll look forward to seeing what develops. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.