• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A new staff position just for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAAAAAAH GURL,
BROFIST!

t100397_brofist.jpg

Congratulations on becoming the Director of User Experience, Musashi! I think I have known you for a long time, huh? I hope that I'll be able to see the fruits of this promotion...!

Even though I don't really know you - congratulations, anyway!! Keep up the great work that has given you this big position, same goes for the other BMG staff. ^^ I'm looking forward to whatever tweaks and changes you have in store for us. Best of luck to you and I know you'll do an awesome job 'cause you were chosen for this position - you, not just anyone, which means you can do it! Have a fun experience, Musashi!

Congrats,Musashi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you will a very,very good job at this!!!!!!!

Congrats Musashi! I know you'll be excellent. You already are. :)

Thanks for all the support everyone. It's much appreciated. :)

I already have my first project up here if you guys haven't seen it yet.

I will not say anything as it would have been already said before over 9000 times

You must be the fastest promoted user I have known. Still, congratulations, you deserve it.

That's it for now.

Epic Musa! Good luck! And don't have a nervous breakdown from all the PMs you'll probably recieve -cough-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom