• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A note to Dogasu about the Raikou Special comparison

TK n Happy Ness

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I don't know what version you were reviewing, but just to let you know, the paint edits were non-existant in the version they showed on YTV. They left that sign intact. And for September 9th, they showed Part 1 again. They had it on earlier, but as a preview on the 27th or 28th of August.

He said he's using the British DVD. I checked, and it is a blank sign there.

Yeesh. Talk about overeacting, though!

That's weird. I like to hear about the differences in what's censored in the various English versions just because I think it's so ridiculous that different versions of the same English dub can exist.

Don't you remember Six-Pack Attack? The Team Rocket Wine Glass scene was left untouched in the UK, but turned into glasses in the US only. Also in all the episodes with Snap, he was refered to as Todd on US TV, but only mentioned as Snap in UK, and on Video.

Also, in the early days of the Badge Case edit, it only happened in the US, until the Patchee episode (OMG, I used a Japanese name to impress Koffing!), when it became a worldwide change, until the Whiscash episode at least.

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom