• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbapedia A page regarding ancestors/ancestry

Whaddon

Reaction score
Was curious about it but shall the creation of a page linking ancestry be ideal. Seeing as Legends gave us various ones, including a few unnamed or ones we're unsure if they do have ancestors at all. (as there might be one of note but no spoilers)

Just wanting to aid as well since I love the lore this game gave us

MissDelibirda

Somewhat prudish.
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
We only have confirmation on Kamado and Cyllene. It will unlikely be needed even if sumfin’ confirmsmthat the whole bunch are ancestors, as we would simply list them on the characters’ respective articles.

Force Fire

Bulbapedia Administrator
Reaction score
I've already started something on my userspace mainly for reference. Making it an actual article would probably only be notable once more ancestors are confirmed.