• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, the assumption that two of the three regular Survivors are liars. (I will continue assuming Pikapika to be the second Lyncher [due to his asking whether the other Survivors were "modified" and asking whether there were more Indeps] until something suggests otherwise.) Or maybe Dawning's a liar and their Arsonist/SK comes with lynchproof which made them feel safe claiming Indep since they couldn't be policy lynched, or lynched at all. They do have a history of providing evidence against themself as hostile and they were the first one to point out that there was probably an Arsonist. Someone should probably vig shot them to make sure they aren't a Lynchproof Arsonist.

Honestly, I don’t see Max as scummy :unsure: His complete lack of defense against the idea of lynching him, a supposed Survivor, doesn’t strike me as something a killing faction would do, especially since it would mean costing him the win in favor of confirming his role information to the majority. I believe keeping him alive will be helpful in keeping benign voting power up as much as possible, not to mention I think he deserves a shot at winning with the rest of the non-scum. :v

Vote: MegaPod

Ah, this seems better. @Max1996 I suggest wagoning on this scumlord if you want any chance at getting another day to prove yourself :unsure:

Honestly, I don’t see Max as scummy :unsure: His complete lack of defense against the idea of lynching him, a supposed Survivor, doesn’t strike me as something a killing faction would do, especially since it would mean costing him the win in favor of confirming his role information to the majority. I believe keeping him alive will be helpful in keeping benign voting power up as much as possible, not to mention I think he deserves a shot at winning with the rest of the non-scum. :v

Ah, this seems better. @Max1996 I suggest wagoning on this scumlord if you want any chance at getting another day to prove yourself :unsure:
Hmm, ok.

Normally, I wouldn't, but I have very little, if anything, to go on due to the inactivity this Day phase.

"So long, you filthy brit!" - Rudol Von Stroheim, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency, Just before blowing himself up.
Vote: ThatAsianInTheCorner

actually, not really.

Unvote: ThatAsianInTheCorner
I don't think it's the time to self-destruct.

MegaPod seems to be a jester while Max is a claimed survivor (potential SK or arsonist?).

Lynching MegaPod would probably not give us any new information whereas a Max lynch could at least give us something to work with. Sorry Max if you're actually a Survivor, but I am gonna
Vote: Max1996

...Why do I even bother playing Mafia at all at this point if it goes this badly for me every time? Or at least most of the time.

Night 2 Start
N2: Max Murder

Day 2 Votals:
Max1996 (3):
Midorikawa, DawningWinds, Pika_Pika42
MegaPod (2): MegaPod, Max1996

“Yeah, ok, we’ve established, at length, that this game is absurd, and that none of us really have any idea what’s going on,” myuma said, trying to mentally sort their way through things, “So, what are we gonna do with it? What’s our gameplan here?”

“I dunno, kill Max?” DawningWinds proposed. “We were going in that direction yesterday anyway.”

“Wha- Hey, come on! Why me?” Max asked.

“Well, four Survivors is obviously a falsehood, so naturally at least two of the remainder are lying, we’ve already proven Caps was.” Dawning explained. Just makes sense.

“Or,” MegaPod interjected, “And hear me out here, we could lynch me.”

“What?” Jinjo deadpanned.

“Yeah, that ain’t gonna happen.” Pika_Pika42 said.

“So,” Crystal Onix said, popping his head into the room, “You guys got a lynch today?”

“They certainly do.” Lone said, coming in alongside his compatriot. “Barely though, I thought they’d wind up with another no-lynch for a second there.” An explosion of confetti burst from Max1996’s feet as Lone read out his role PM to the group.

Max1996 was lynched, he was a Serial Killer aligned only with himself
Hi there Max1996, your role in this game is perhaps the most ordinary role in all of mafia; you are a Serial Killer.

Your goal in this game is the rather standard win-condition of being the last player remaining alive. To help with this goal, you have the power to kill other players during the night phase. You can do this by typing “Kill <target>” into your role PM.

You are aligned only with yourself and win once you are the only player left alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.

“You know, I wanna be surprised, but at this point I kinda expected it. This shit's insane.” Pikochu said as everyone headed out for the night phase.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end in 24 hours.
Countdown Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom