• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 3 Start
D3: Well That Was Anticlimactic

“So, who dies tonight?” Pikochu asked as Lone and CO walked in.

“This may surprise you,” Lone said, “but nobody.”

“Nobody?” ThatAsianInTheCorner asked.

“Nobody.”

“Sorry, not really sure what to say.” CO said. “You can vote for someone and make them die during the day. But for now, nobody dies.”

“I feel oddly disappointed...” Tood mused.

Nobody Died

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end in 48 hours.
Countdown timer

Another foe falls, the end grows nigh

The odds of your victory indeed appear high

The final foe can kill in a craze

Eliminating many in a single great blaze

They hide from the others to go undetected

Bring them to the light and make them become dead

If I were a Serial Killer, I would've described my role as normal and common. There's been a Serial Killer in literally every game I've been in.

If town wants to eliminate me, that's fine, but can't a vig do it? I'd really rather not have me first time getting lynched be when my wincon is to get nightkilled.
Unvote: Pika_pika42

Vote: Max1996

I'm counter claiming Max. I'm the Survivor! So wait a minute, Dawning claimed unjester? Are there really two survivors and an unjester in this setup? I'm the survivor and since you also said you are survivor, then shouldn't your role pm be the exact same copy as mine? I will test you and see if you really are a survivor or not because that is literally my role.

@Max1996 Now answer me this.

In my role pm there is only one word that starts with the letter v. I want you to tell me the word that starts with the letter v. If you say the correct word, then I will probably believe your claim. Maybe I could give you a second test.
Oof sorry for missing more than half of D1, I was busy with some other commitments.

Now that I am here, I see things are already in a mess, and I apologize but I am going to add to the mess because I counter-claim Max and Jinjo :lapras: (well, not exactly, I am kind of a modified survivor but a survivor nevertheless)

A Modified Survivor? Guys, vote him! vote him! He must be the SK.
No, please don't, I am not SK, I swear. Neither, am I anti-town, I can quite easily win with Town as long as I fulfill my objective.
What's my objective, you might ask, I will share it all in detail when the time is right, I feel it's a bit early to reveal it now.

So with as many as 4 claimed indeps, the structure of this game has gone to a toss. Is there even a Mafia in this game? Probably, probably not. Considering this game is incredibly bastard, anything is possible.

Max and Jinjo, are you both just plain old survivors or some modified survivor like me? And, if there are any more indeps, please come forward and contribute to the mess.
I am also a survivor
Might as well reveal my role.
I'm a Commuter, which is pretty ironic seeing as the town might not exist... but then, this is an incredibly bastard game.

I'm sure independents like Survivors can still vote to lynch suspicious players.
I can't exactly reveal my role, as that would definitely make me dead meat. The only clue I'm really gonna give is that I'm not working for either the town or the mafia, if they even exist in this game.
wait wait wait, I'm not indep, sorry about not saying that. My entire role is that one person is trying to lynch me, while I'm gonna have to find out who's trying to do that and lynch them instead, I have zero special abilities and if I succeed, then I win. I think i've said waayyy too much about my role already, however pointing the role out might benefit either one of us.
  1. @MegaPod Has not claimed but is theorized as jester by caps
  2. @Pika_pika42 Survivor modified
  3. @Tood Survivor
  4. @Jinjo survivor
  5. @Pikochu
  6. @myuma town commuter
  7. @DawningWinds unnester
  8. @Midorikawa Oracle that must help others lynch all that would cause harm
  9. @ThatAsianInTheCorner lyncher

10. There is not town so obviously myuma is lying

11. Vote: myuma

12. and would our other lyncher please speak up so that we can decide which one of you to lynch. I don’t see the point of pointlessly hiding. I hate exerting effort.

There is not town so obviously myuma is lying
Honestly, I disagree. I think it's entirely possible that myuma is just the only town. Plus her telling the truth would explain why Caps was aligned with only himself and the only other explanation I can think of is that he didn't attempt recruitment. I feel like it's not the latter as he said something about being excited to play as cult when he died and I don't think he'd intentionally idle on his action regardless of his role.

Anyway, on that note, Vote: MegaPod. I feel like helping a Jester right now. And he's already made it clear that he is actually a Jester. If I weren't voting MegaPod, I'd vote either Piko, because of this:
They hide from the others to go undetected
or Tood because I trust Jinjo's Survivor claim more.

I think the arsonist is somewhere hidden within these players.

Tood - Votes Max, I counter claimed Max attempting to figure him out if he is survivor or not, Pika comes and is the 3rd person to claim survivor. I don't like how Tood unvoted Max after my interaction with Max when I was trying to figure him out and even Caps unvoted max who turned out to be a cult leader when he fake claimed survivor joining in on this survivor claim mess trying to cause more confusion. I was thinking Tood was ThatAsianInTheCorner Lyncher for doing an rvs vote on him on day 1 or maybe Tood is arsonist.

Pika - Says he is a survivor modifier. I looked up the arsonist role on wiki and it says, "A popular variant of arsonist is more like a modified vigilante...."

Pikochu - We know nothing about him.

myuma - Claimed town and this is the only player who claimed town and no one else has claimed town.

I was thinking Tood was ThatAsianInTheCorner Lyncher for doing an rvs vote on him on day 1
ThatAsianInTheCorner seemed like they didn't know who their counterpart was, so it's probably safe to assume that the other lyncher wasn't told either and thus did not know ThatAsianInTheCorner's role as the person they needed lynched until they claimed.

Honestly, I disagree. I think it's entirely possible that myuma is just the only town. Plus her telling the truth would explain why Caps was aligned with only himself and the only other explanation I can think of is that he didn't attempt recruitment. I feel like it's not the latter as he said something about being excited to play as cult when he died and I don't think he'd intentionally idle on his action regardless of his role.

Anyway, on that note, Vote: MegaPod. I feel like helping a Jester right now. And he's already made it clear that he is actually a Jester. If I weren't voting MegaPod, I'd vote either Piko, because of this:

or Tood because I trust Jinjo's Survivor claim more.
Actually there is more than likely no town since my visions are of those who can act at night. As as my vision has so clearly shown, there is one left with the ability to act at night. Or do you wish to imply that the gods are lying to me? The ones who can act at night are the ones who are dangerous to everyone. Why would we be told there is only one left of there are two? Are you also chosen by Nyx? No. Then my evidence is the strongest. Clearly myuma has lied and in reality they are the arsonist. They contradict both my role pm and the visions.

Vote: Pikochu
We don't know anything about them. Most people at this point have claimed a role, so if you haven't it looks like you've got something to hide...

I'm the vote leader again. sorry for quoting you so much Midorikawa

1. There is not town so obviously myuma is lying

Feels like circular reasoning to me. "Town doesn't exist, so myuma is lying. myuma is lying, so there must be no town." The argument doesn't show there is no town.

Actually there is more than likely no town since my visions are of those who can act at night. As as my vision has so clearly shown, there is one left with the ability to act at night.

I guess the assumption here is that town would not exist in a game without mafia. The mafia doesn't exist, as shown by your visions, so you've come to the conclusion town also doesn't exist.

Personally, I think I got a town role because its existence would lead everyone to believe there's a mafia, even though it doesn't. Think about it from the host's POV. This isn't exactly a standard mafia game so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what's happening; it would make the game setup much more confusing. The other explanation for my town role is that I'm lying. Why would I bother lying about being town in a game where there's obviously no mafia? As evidenced by the situation I'm in, it would only make me look suspicious if I claimed town when literally everyone else was indep. If I was the arsonist and I was trying to hide it, I'd claim Survivor instead, which would make a lot more sense. I was only jumpy about my role at the start because I also assumed there was a mafia and figured I had to hide from them.

(Look, this is my first mafia game ok, of course I'm going to act like an idiot.)

I was only jumpy about my role at the start because I also assumed there was a mafia and figured I had to hide from them.
Might as well reveal my role.
I'm a Commuter, which is pretty ironic seeing as the town might not exist... but then, this is an incredibly bastard game.

You assumed that town is so few they may not exist. So to hide from a theoretical mafia, you decided to... out yourself completely?

(Look, this is my first mafia game ok, of course I'm going to act like an idiot.)

Yeah, OK. This is the only true thing I said in the previous post. Mafia is really not my talent.

I'm actually the other Lyncher.

myuma claimed the other lyncher and now myuma and ThatAsianinTheCorner have to lynch each other? I would rather lynch an arsonist today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom