• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DawningWinds I don't want to discount your four hours of work, it is most certainly impressive; but I think that you probably could have come to those same basic conclusions after maybe a quarter of that time.
I didn't expect it to take anywhere near as long as it did when I started and by the time I did realize how long it would take, I was nearly done and felt like I should finish what I started. I'm well aware that it was a waste of time, that anyone else probably could've done the exact same thing much more quickly, and that there was probably a faster way I could've reached the same conclusions.

I didn't expect it to take anywhere near as long as it did when I started and by the time I did realize how long it would take, I was nearly done and felt like I should finish what I started. I'm well aware that it was a waste of time, that anyone else probably could've done the exact same thing much more quickly, and that there was probably a faster way I could've reached the same conclusions.
Regardless it's good you're showing effort, it's almost odd to see an unjester doing so much work but it makes me excited for future games with you.

I'm starting to think that either all these ITP claims are fake or that most of the game are ITPs and town has to find the non-harmful ITPs.

Day 2 Start
Day 2: The Capital Cultist

24 hours later, Lone and Crystal Onix returned to reveal the results of the night phase.

“Whaddya say, CO?” Lone asked his compatriot as the players waited with bated breath. “Anything interesting?”

“Nah, pretty ordinary to be honest.” CO said, reading the results. A burst of confetti then erupted at TheCapsFan’s feet as CO declared him killed during the night and read out his role PM.

TheCapsFan was killed. They were a Cult Leader aligned only with themselves

Hi there TheCapsFan, your role in this game is perhaps the most ordinary role in all of mafia; you are a Cult Leader.

Your goal in this game is domination over the minds and desires of all players, and the elimination of those who would resist. To help with this goal, you have the power to indoctrinate any other player into your cult of ordinarity during the night phase, with no player beyond your ability to command. You can do this by typing “Indoctrinate <target>” into your role PM.

You are aligned only with yourself, and win once your cult are the only players left alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.

"Aw dammit." Caps said, disappointed with such an early loss.

“Wait he was a what!?” Tood exclaimed.

“In a game this size?!” MegaPod added.

“’Standard’ my ass!” Midorikawa accused.

“I dunno what you guys are talking about.” Lone said. “Seems pretty normal to me.” He and Crystal Onix then walked out of the room to leave the players to their voting with the start of D2.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end in 48 hours
Countdown timer

So someone has the ability to nightkill... maybe there is a mafia in this game after all. That, or an indep with hostile night actions, but seeing as I'm town-aligned I'm going to assume there's a mafia for me to eliminate. If I am the only townie, at least being Commuter gives me a bit of a chance

if someone else has an explicitly town-aligned role please put your hand up
please

@Midorikawa said they'd be able to reveal information about who is/isn't dangerous today. :unsure:

It's good that the Cult Leader was killed but we have no idea if it was the mafia or SK who made the kill. We literally have no clue about the setup of this game. Will wait for Mido to share any knowledge she might have received.

I wasn't expecting a cult leader with 11 players. It being Caps was a shock, since I was almost sure he was a legit survivor with how fast he voted for Max when he claimed.

I find it weird why would anyone want to kill Caps when he claimed survivor since a survivor can win with any alignment. My guess is whoever killed him must have been threatened by him.

I find it weird why would anyone want to kill Caps when he claimed survivor since a survivor can win with any alignment. My guess is whoever killed him must have been threatened by him.

If mafia was responsible for the kill, maybe they were SK hunting?

Caps, how could you betray my trust like that?? You told me you were the flavor cop!!! Oh well, it’s a good thing we lost the Cult Leader N1 at least.

If mafia was responsible for the kill, maybe they were SK hunting?
That’s an oddly specific assumption to make of the (possible) Mafia. :unsure: Any particular reason you felt like saying this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom