• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Closed A Persons Weekly Update On Their Addiction To Pokemon: A Thread Where I Reply Every Week

imaperson

super overly 1000% crazy pokemon fan person
Reaction score
i just got super addicted to the pokemon TCG and found out that i have way too many pikachu cards, way too many EX/GX cards, and way too many energy/trainer cards. how have i gotten so many cards in the past years? now i want every pokemon card in existence! i also have 2 big cards, the ones that are bigger than normal size pokemon cards.

now i love furret walk stuff wayyyyyy to much because i actually had a youtube playlist of it and just found out that i actually had that playlist

POKEMON IS BETTER THAN THE ENTIRE WORLD NOW

story generators online are the worst and best at making stories

i’m super close to beating pokemon shield

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom