• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: A Pokemon Christmas

Misty-Moo

I give up
Reaction score
RiGyn9BiL.gif
RiGyn9BiL.gif
RiGyn9BiL.gif

Introduction -
Here are a few Christmas-related things I found while going through my hard drive - enjoy!
Merry Christmas everyone
th_heart.gif

A Pokemon Christmas

The Sinnoh landscape was blanketed in thick snow as far as the eye could see. Bundled up in their winter clothes, Misty & Dawn walked through the countryside.
"Oh, it's so pretty" said Misty "Thanks again for inviting me"
"Yes" Dawn smiled "It's lovely at this time of year" The friends continued on their way, deep in conversation, their breath forming tiny clouds as they spoke. After a while, they came across a clearing in some trees where a bearded old man was leaning on his garden gate, deep in thought. He looked up & smiled at them as they approached.
"Hello there"
"Hi, I'm Dawn"
"And my name's Misty"
"Ah, yes" the old man replied thoughtfully, almost as if he knew what they were going to say.
"What's the matter?" Misty asked.
"I've got a problem with some of my livestock" he stood up & opened the gate "I think you may be able to help me. Would you come inside for a moment?"
"Sure"
"OK" Misty & Dawn followed him up the path to his cottage.
"Mary!" he called, as he opened the door "We have visitors!"
"Make them comfortable, Nicholas - I'll be out in a minute" came a voice from inside.
"Please, come in" the old man gestured to the friends. Misty & Dawn removed their coats & boots & stepped inside. The room was warm & welcoming, with comfortable-looking antique furniture, some of which appeared handmade. A large, real Christmas tree stood in one corner, paper chains & other decorations hung from the ceiling beams. An old lady carrying a tray entered from another room, bringing a scent of cinnamon with her "Ah, Mary. This is Misty & Dawn*
"Well, hello" she smiled "Nicholas, why haven't you offered our guests a seat?" Mary scolded her husband kindly "Please, sit down" she placed the tray on a low table by the fireplace. Misty & Dawn sat in two nearby armchairs "Would you like some cocoa?"
"Oh, yes please"
"Thank you" the friends sipped their cocoa "Oh, this is delicious" said Misty.
"Why, thank you"
"Oh, yes" Nicholas agreed, sitting opposite them "Mary makes the best cocoa I've ever tasted"
"Oh, Nicholas" Mary smiled, taking her seat next to him. Nicholas took a long draught of his cocoa, sighed pleasurably & wiped his beard on a napkin.
"Now, let's talk" he said "You're both skilled trainers, I think you can help me with my Stantler"
"Oh dear, what's wrong with them?" asked Dawn.
"Well, it's complicated" Nicholas replied, running a hand through his hair "Finish your cocoa first, then we'll go to the stable & I'll explain"
"Don't worry" Misty assured him "We'll do anything we can to help"
"Mmm" Nicholas nodded "I'm sure you will" he stared into the fire thoughtfully. Everyone finished their cocoa in silence.
"Thank you very much" said Dawn "That was lovely"
"Yes" agreed Misty "You're right, that was the best cocoa I've ever had"
"Thank you, girls" Mary smiled "My pleasure"
"Come on" Nicholas said, brightening up "I'll show you my Stantler now"
"Oh, yes!" The friends said together. The old man smiled, stood up & led them across the room to a door by the Christmas tree.
"Come & meet my friends" The stable was warm & comfortable, with a sweet smell of hay & straw. The Stantler happily wandered around in their stalls "Hello, boys. I've brought you some visitors" they came to the stall gates as Nicholas led Misty & Dawn through the stable. He introduced each one - Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner & Blitzen. The Stantler all seemed healthy & they were happy to be petted by Misty & Dawn.
"Well, they all seem fine to me" said Misty, who had been concentrating more on examining the Pokemon than on what Nicholas was saying.
"Ye-es" Dawn agreed, slightly distracted. Something was beginning to occur to her. She nudged Misty & indicated the Stantler. Misty re-read the name tags on the stall gates & her eyes widened as realisation dawned. Nicholas smiled at them as the friends turned to him in astonishment.
"I think you understand now" he said, as he opened some double doors at the back of the stable, revealing a bright red sleigh. Misty & Dawn stared in amazement, looking from the Stantler, to Nicholas & back to the sleigh.
"You're .... you're" they stammered.
"Yes, I am" Father Christmas replied.
"Oh, wow!" Dawn exclaimed.
"What can we do to help you?" Misty asked in wonderment.
"Well, these are just normal Stantler, they can't fly at the moment" Father Christmas explained "They can only fly when Rudolph is around. He doesn't live with the others, in fact, I don't know where he lives. Every year, I need special trainers to find him for me, & this year, it seems that it's your turn"
"Wow!" Dawn clasped her hands together in delight "Isn't that wonderful, Misty?"
"Yes, what an honour" Misty smiled.

Father Christmas led Misty & Dawn through the stable & back into his cottage. Mrs. Christmas was waiting for them, she had been warming the friend's coats & boots by the fire.
"Ah, hello again" she smiled "Has Nicholas told you everything?"
"Yes, it's wonderful" Misty replied.
"Oh, it's so exciting" added Dawn.
"Well, let's get you ready then, time's getting on" Mrs. Christmas handed Misty & Dawn their outer clothes.
"Thank you, that's so kind" the friends got ready & walked with Father Christmas to the front door.
"Good luck, girls" said Mrs. Christmas, waving "Take care"
"Thank you" replied Misty.
"Yes, see you soon" Dawn smiled.
"You'll know Rudolph when you see him, he's a shiny Stantler" Father Christmas paused before continuing "& there are some .. err .. other special things about him, too"
"Where should we look?" asked Misty, as she & Dawn followed him down the garden path.
"Don't worry, now you know what you're looking for, you'll be able to find him" Father Christmas replied cryptically. He waved to them from the gate as Misty & Dawn walked away. Soon his cottage disappeared in the folds of the landscape.
"Well, what should we do now?" asked Dawn.
"I'm not sure" said Misty. Suddenly, a vicious wind sprung up from nowhere, driving the snow into their faces. Within seconds, Misty & Dawn could barely see each other, never mind their surroundings. They huddled together & stumbled blindly onwards. Then, just as unexpectedly as it started, the wind stopped. When they could see clearly again, the friends found themselves walking through a forest.
"What happened there?" asked Misty, looking around her.
"I don't know" Dawn replied "Maybe it's got something to do with what Father Christmas was talking about"
"Mmm" Misty nodded "Well, let's see if we can find a way out of here, then maybe we can work out where we are" they walked on through the trees. Eventually, the forest began to thin. Misty & Dawn walked out of the trees & into a field that was mysteriously free of snow. A bright winter Sun hung low in the clear blue sky. In the distance, a single Stantler was grazing peacefully. It stopped as they approached & looked up, then slowly began walking towards them. As it got closer, Misty & Dawn could clearly see its colouring, it was a shiny Stantler - was it Rudolph?
"Err ... hello?" said Dawn.
"Hello, Dawn" a voice said in Misty & Dawn's heads "I've been waiting for you" the friends looked at one another, then back to the Pokemon in amazement - he was talking to them!
"Are you Rudolph?" asked Misty.
"Yes I am, Misty. It's good to finally meet you"
"Err ... sorry, but how do you know our names?"
"Because you are the trainers Father Christmas sent to find me"
"Where are we?" asked Dawn.
"This is where I live"
"Yes, but where are we?" Dawn insisted "We need to know how to get back"
"Don't worry about that, it's time to go. Climb on my back" Rudolph crouched down & first Misty, then Dawn climbed on his back "Now, hold on tight" the Pokemon began galloping across the field. Gradually, his hoofbeats began to get quieter & quieter, until they faded away completely & the friends were riding in complete silence. Dawn glanced down, blinked & looked down again. Her eyes widened in amazement - they were leaving the ground!
"Misty!" she hissed "We're flying!" Misty looked over her shoulder, smiling. The smile drained from her face when she saw Dawn's expression. Misty slowly looked from Dawn to the ground whipping below them, they were already as high as a house. She let out a frightened squeal & flung her arms around Rudolph's neck.
"Here we go" with the friends clinging tightly to him, Rudolph began to speed up. Their surroundings started to blur as they flew faster & faster. Eventually everything around them blended together until they were travelling through a turquoise cloud. Misty & Dawn closed their eyes as there was a blinding flash. Rudolph began to slow as he descended. The friends cautiously opened their eyes & looked around, they were back in Sinnoh. In the distance, a cottage came into view. In the front garden, Father Christmas & his wife were waiting for them. As soon as they caught sight of them, Misty & Dawn began waving & the couple waved back. Rudolph touched down gently & trotted towards the gate. He crouched down to let Misty & Dawn dismount as Father Christmas came out to meet them.
"Ah, Rudolph" he smiled "Good to see you again"
"How have you been, old friend?"
"Good, ready to go to work?"
"As always" Father Christmas smiled again as he turned to Misty & Dawn.
"Thank you so much"
"That's OK" Dawn replied.
"Yes, it was our pleasure" said Misty.
"Now, it's time we were getting ready" Father Christmas told them, pointing to the setting Sun "Why don't you have some more cocoa with Mary & then we'd better get you home"
"Oh, yes please"
"Come on, girls" said Mrs. Christmas "I've just baked a fresh batch of gingerbread, too" she led the friends back into the cottage while Rudolph & Father Christmas walked around the garden towards the outer doors of the stable.

Later on, as Misty & Dawn were finishing their cocoa & gingerbread with Mrs. Christmas, Father Christmas walked into the room from the stable. He was dressed from head to foot in red, trimmed in white. With shiny black boots & a thick belt with a gold buckle.
"Oh, Nicholas" said Mrs. Christmas "You so handsome, as always"
"Yes" agreed Misty "You look wonderful"
"That's right" Dawn added "Very smart"
Father Christmas smiled almost shyly in response "Well, we're all ready" he said to Misty & Dawn "Time to go" the friends stood up, put on their coats & boots & thanked Mrs. Christmas.
"Take care, girls" she said kindly "& merry Christmas"
"Merry Christmas to you, too" Misty & Dawn said together. They walked outside where Father Christmas was waiting for them. The Stantler, with Rudolph in front, stamped restlessly in their harnesses, the buckles glinting in the twilight. The sleigh was loaded with sacks, brightly coloured boxes could be glimpsed sticking out of their tops. The friends gazed at the sight in awe, their eyes sparkling in delight.
"Oh, how gorgeous" said Dawn.
"What a beautiful sight" Misty agreed.
"Thank you" the friends smiled at Rudolph. They climbed up into the sleigh's seat, one either side of Father Christmas, who was standing in the front.
"OK, let's go" he said "Ready, boys?" Father Christmas flicked the reins & the Stantler began trotting. They quickly sped up & bells jingling, the sleigh lifted into the air. The wind whipped at them as they powered upwards through the sky, Misty & Dawn began shivering.
"There's a blanket under the seat, if you're getting cold" Father Christmas said over his shoulder. Dawn reached down & found a thick red blanket, embroidered with stars. She & Misty pulled it up to their chins & snuggled down into the padded seat.
"What a wonderful day" Dawn said sleepily.
"Yes" Misty yawned. Warm & comfortable, & rocked by the motion of the sleigh, they both quickly fell fast asleep. Father Christmas smiled & guided the Stantler onwards. Soon, Twinleaf Town came into view, he clicked his tongue & the sleigh began to descend.

Johanna knocked on Dawn's bedroom door.
"Come on, you two" she called "Time to get up, merry Christmas"
Dawn yawned & stretched, sat up & looked around her, frowning. Misty, sat up in her bed across the room, also had a puzzled expression on her face. They got up & put their dressing gowns on in silence, both lost in thought.
"I had the strangest dream last night" said Dawn.
"Me too" replied Misty.
"In mine, we met Father Christmas"
"And we had to find Rudolph for him" Misty continued. Dawn stared at her.
"Yes, you don't think ..." there was a sound of sleigh bells, Misty & Dawn leapt out of bed & ran to the window, but saw nothing. When they turned back, two Stantler dolls had appeared on their beds, very special dolls, they were both shiny Stantler. The friends walked slowly across the room & picked them up. Each doll had a gift tag addressed to them personally & were signed -
"Thanks again & Merry Christmas"
Misty & Dawn ran back to the window & flung it open.
"Merry Christmas!" they shouted, waving up at the sky.

'Twas The Night Before Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas & throughout the city,
Not a creature was stirring, not even Dedenne;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;
Trainers were nestled all snug in their beds;
While visions of Master Balls danced in their heads;
In the Pokecentre, where it was nice & warm,
Were Misty, Brock, Iris, Ash, May & Dawn,
When out in the street there arose such a clatter,
They ran to the window to see what's the matter.
Such an incredible sight met their eyes,
Open-mouthed in amazement they stared in surprise.
There in the street on this cold winter's night,
Given a lustre of midday in the bright moonlight,
None of the friends could beieve what they'd seen,
A sleigh being led by an eight-Pokemon team,
With a little old driver so lively and quick,
They knew in a moment he must be St. Nick.
More rapid than eagles his coursers they came,
And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name:
"Woah, Grumpig! Woah, Blastoise! Woah, Pignite, Manectric!
Woah, Snorlax! Woah, Tauros! Woah, Machamp and Beartic!"
The Pokemon halted, all stamping their feet,
Quick as a flash, he lept down from the seat,
Out of the sleigh came a gift-laden sack,
Which he easily swung up onto his back,
"Hello, my friends" he said with a fond shout,
"I'm so glad I found you" he beckoned them out,
The friends all walked out into the cold,
It was such a wonderful sight to behold,
The Pokemon hitched to the beautiful sleigh,
And Saint Nick himself, well what could you say?
His eyes—how they twinkled! his dimples, how merry!
His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!
His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow,
And the beard on his chin was as white as the snow;
He had a broad face and a little round belly
That shook when he laughed, like a bowl full of jelly.
Everyone smiled with glee at the wonderful sight,
He looked like a Snorlax dressed in red & white,
"As all your families are far, far away
I've got some special gifts for you today"
To Misty he gave the finest of swimsuits,
Dawn got a beautiful new pair of boots,
Brock swooned at his signed pic of Nurse Joy,
And Iris loved her cute Axew toy,
Warm gloves for May, a new cap for Ash,
Gifts given out, he disappeared in a flash,
Back on his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.
They heard him exclaim, as he drove out of sight—
“Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!”

The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
A Pidgey in a Pear Tree

On the second day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
2 Unfezant
and a Pidgey in a Pear Tree

On the third day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
3 Combusken
2 Unfezant

On the fourth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
4 Togekiss
3 Combusken
2 Unfezant

On the fifth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
5 Shiny Spoink
4 Togekiss
3 Combusken
2 Unfezant

On the sixth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
6 Abra Sleeping
5 Shiny Spoink
4 Togekiss
3 Combusken
2 Unfezant

On the seventh day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
7 Seel a Swimming
6 Abra Sleeping
5 Shiny Spoink
4 Togekiss
3 Combusken
2 Unfezant

On the eighth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
8 Jolly Miltank
7 Seel a Swimming
6 Abra Sleeping
5 Shiny Spoink
4 Togekiss
3 Combusken
2 Unfezant

On the ninth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
9 Spinda Dancing
8 Jolly Miltank
7 Seel a Swimming
6 Abra Sleeping
5 Shiny Spoink
4 Togekiss
3 Combusken
2 Unfezant

On the tenth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
10 Lax Litwick
9 Spinda Dancing
8 Jolly Miltank
7 Seel a Swimming
6 Abra Sleeping
5 Shiny Spoink
4 Togekiss
3 Combusken
2 Unfezant

On the eleventh day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
11 Pachirisu
10 Lax Litwick
9 Spinda Dancing
8 Jolly Miltank
7 Seel a Swimming
6 Abra Sleeping
5 Shiny Spoink
4 Togekiss
3 Combusken
2 Unfezant

On the twelth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
12 Docile Ditto
11 Pachirisu
10 Lax Litwick
9 Spinda Dancing
8 Jolly Miltank
7 Seel a Swimming
6 Abra Sleeping
5 Shiny Spoink
4 Togekiss
3 Combusken
2 Unfezant

RiGyn9BiL.gif
RiGyn9BiL.gif
RiGyn9BiL.gif

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom