• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: A Pokemon Fan Fiction called "A Look into the Future" or "Start of the new hero"

Reaction score
Well first I warn you it mainly is dialog cuz I'm not so good for more than that but each Fanfic I write I try to do better and I only can get better if you help me with ideas and phrases to improve this please post them along with your opinion of the story/idea. Anyway this is the only way I could imagine someone substitute Satoshi right now. Hopefully you will enjoy it.

[FONT=&quot]The day before the tenth birthday is very exciting for all boys and girls in this world. That is because it is the day when they officially get allowed to become a Pokemon Trainer let’s start to accompany such a boy with a famous Pokemon Master and his Pikachu as father.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"…Satoru it’s almost [/FONT][FONT=&quot]midnight[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and tomorrow is your birthday so please go to bed now."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"But Mamma papa Satoshi fighting watching on TV is so exciting and his Pikachu is the strongest in the world. No Raichu or any other Pokemon can mess with him."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"No boy, when will you learn, it’s true that papas Pikachu is strong but power alone won’t win a fight and especially no contest, that’s what I learned while I was traveling too and papa will tell you the same and actually he told you this thousand of times when he was at home."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yeah mum “don’t forget both kinds of competitions can support your skill or rather what you use/learn in them, if you know how. While I traveled in my youth I saw this though I was mainly competing in Gyms and only sometimes in Contest for fun but many of my fights I won only cause I knew a thing or two from Coordinating.” Still with weak Pokemon you can’t win either won’t you agree mum."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I know dear but … well you will learn anyway after you start to travel tomorrow. I heard Shigeru, oh I mean Professor Oak got a special gift from Kanto for you before you start I wonder what it is. I heard It’s actually from your farther which he get only for you tenth birthday. I wish he would visit tomorrow after all it’s your birthday and start of your journey as well but he actually is in Houenn to compete in the tournament you just watched."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"He already won it mum."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"As expected from him but still it’s a long way from there to here he won’t make it in time. What a nuisance."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yeah but I will soon be as great as a Pokemon Master as he is and challenge him to a battle."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh boy I don’t thing so but Satoshi needed quit some years before he was that Master he is now. But when you leave too it will be very lonely here though I think he will come back soon or at least I hope so though he could visit our friends first on the way home even if it means taking a detour but he has fast flying Pokemons as well. Actually all of them have also a child who will start soon for their journey you may even met your friends out there somewhere or in the finals and battle them. I wonder if you will be able to give them a proper fight you’re farther and I can be proud of."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hah I will defeat them and at one point I will face Takeshi cause I have to collect all the Badges papa has anyway just see."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yeah, Yeah but first you have to travel through this region and participate in the finals where your farther will be a special guest before you can even think to venture for, I mean you still a beginner even if papa taught you a thing or two. Besides I would become sick for fearing you aren’t all right. A newbie trainer like you who travels that far alone and without having a hang on traveling, at least in a familiar region just…“chuckle”."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Don’t panic mum I don’t plan to do this right know after all papa first competed in his home region Kanto and went on to learn more. Maybe I meet such good friends like you and papa this way. Didn’t he meet you on his journey too?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yes and we traveled quit some time together though not every time."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"And I will sure find friends on my journey as well."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"So enough talk you will sleep now or do you want to end like your farther did and reach the lab of the Professor to late as well so you can’t choose from all three starters as well. I pretty think you would, I mean you are very similar to your farther too."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"If I get a Pikachu this way I wouldn’t mind cause I want to catch a Pikachu or Pichu anyway, like farther did."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"But you know how hard a Pikachu is to handle like a Pichu as well but this would be a little easier though."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"If farther could I can as well."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yeah, yeah just lay down now."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Ok mum good night."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The next morning, “9 o’ clock his alarm clock makes noise, wake uuuuuuuuuuuuup, 9 o’ clock wake uuuuuuuuuuuuup…“no reaction.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2 more hours pass…[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hey dear, won’t you go or what I meet Shigeru… Professor Oak a while ago and he told me you haven’t showed up this morning. Are you sick?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Moin mum grumble mumble…"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Don’t tell me you… ah well it’s obvious that you overslept. Didn’t I tell you…[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, oh shit."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Rushes over to Professor Oaks lab.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Shikago are you still here? I gave you your first Pokemon like to the others why haven’t you already left?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"No dad I wait for the sleepy face Satoru I just wanted to see his face when he learns that all Pokemon are already given out."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hah you’re a little devil if it comes to tease him aren’t you but your still his best friend, huh. Well when I started my journey as a Pokemon Trainer and not to become a Professor like my Grandfather I did the same.
You really like me your father, like Satoru is as well. Well I must do my work so don’t be too evil but a little kick sure would help him…"
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"OK papa later."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Satoru comes over to the lab and still in his pyjama kinda familiar…"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Ahhh if it isn’t good ol Satoru, to late as ever. What a n00b."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Shikago? What are you doing here?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What do you think? I got my Pokemon as the others and just prepared the rest before leaving."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"So you already got your partner?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Of course I did sleepy head and if you don’t hurry there won’t be one left for you. With no Pokemon you will never make it through."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I will and I will become as great as my father is."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Haha, your father just is ubber lucky that’s all. As soon as he faces me I will defeat him. In fact the winner of the next tournament will get the “honor” to battle him after it."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Sorry pal but if someone faces my father then it will be me. Got that?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yeah, yeah sure, just dream on, fact is with no Pokemon you won’t start yet and til you get a new one and get qualified if anyway the next tournament will be over and I claim victory about your father. Bye pal or should I call you rival? No not really cause a rival is supposed to be a hard-to-defeat enemy."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hah I will show you…"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yeah, yeah but first you should get a Pokemon which will be difficult by now."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What do you mean by that?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You will see hehehe."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"And there he goes just what did he mean by that? I will say soon enough."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Enters the lab[/FONT]"

[FONT=&quot]"Hey Professor it’s me Satoru where are you I want to chose my Pokemon now."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh Satoru it’s already 12 thought you won’t come anymore maybe because you were sick or something."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Of course I would come to receive my first Pokemon even if I had to carry my head under my arm."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I see, you still wear the pajama kind of reminds me to the day I turned on 10 and your father also overslept. With you it’s the same Shikago just took the last Pokemon."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat does this mean there’s none left for meeeeeeeeeeee?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Exactly."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh no…"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hehe don’t panic luckily your farther has changed and somehow knew you would overslept like he did so he sent a Pichu to my grandfathers lab and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tracy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] send it here for you. He also apologized for not be able to see you off this day but he awaits to battle you in the finals."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What? Awesome I wished to get a Pikachu or Pichu anyway that’s great."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"But you know these Pokemon are hard to handle for beginners though a Pichu is easier than a Pikachu but the fact that this Pichu is the baby of your fathers Pikachu and just hatched could make it easier for you though I wouldn’t bet upon this."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"No worry Professor it will be all right."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Anyway here it is just take it and let it out."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"OK Pichu come out."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Opens Pokeball and a Pichu appears but it obviously don’t is willing to be friendly to Saturo in fact it shocked them both."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Wow pretty shocking but after all the Pikachu of your father is quit strong so the child is too, whoever the mother is though. But it seems it has shocked him pretty bad as well which is natural for Pichus. Unfortunately my Equipment for that case is malfunctioning so you will have to aid him until it is recharged. This could make things easier to handle for you but you will have to start a few days later."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"This doesn’t matter; after all it will hopefully be my friend like my fathers Pikachu is to him. I don’t mind starting later if it is necessary for the health of my friend."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"At least you have the right kind of spirit kid, like your father even when lacking in skill and knowledge the most important thing for a Trainer is his friendship to his Pokemon, only then good skill can develop sadly there are Trainers who think a little different but only those who respect their Pokemon can become real great Pokemon Masters. OK I will tell you what to do till it will recover and if you have a question ask your mother, she traveled a few years with your father and knows a thing or two about Pokemon and if she also is clueless you still can ask me. OK here you have and take good care of him."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Thanks Professor."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Leaves the lab and sees his mother and the neighbors at the entrance”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh there you are dear and this is your Pokemon? Oh my it doesn’t look so good what did you do to him this little fellow needs to rest."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Mom this is Pichu my Pokemon it’s the child of fathers Pikachu and he sent it here as a Birthday present but when I opened his Pokeball and let it out it used Thunderbolt and shocked me and the Professor but as normal for Pichus is, it shocked himself as well and cause it is so strong it weakened it pretty much. Professor Oak told me what to do and said it will take around 3 days for him to recover and if I have any question I can ask you or Oak."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Ah I see so you will start a little later but this doesn’t matter you made the right decision your surely will become as great as your father is one day but now let’s go home this little Pichu needs rest now."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"OK mom."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"He cared for his Pichu very well and three days later it was healthy again but that’s not all…"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Ah Pichu your all right, I’m so happy about this."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Pichu, Pichu Pichu"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yes I cared for you the whole time it’s great that you are energized again."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Pichu? Pichuuuuuuuuu"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Pichu happily jumps to Satoru and a few seconds later it started to gloom."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What, what is this?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Mum please heeeeeeeeeeelp."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What is it dear? Huh oh…"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Mom Pichu just jumped happily at me and soon after started to gloom like this, what does this mean I cared so much for it but this gloom is scary is he is OK?."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"No fear son, this just means it evolves. You did your job very well cause a Pichu normally only evolves if it loves his Trainer very much."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"This means I will get a Pikachu now?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yes and it also means you won’t have much trouble handling him like a beginner normally would have."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Wow that’s great."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Sure it is. Besides if your father hears this he will be really proud, actually I await him to return in lunch time but you could start your journey right now it is up to you to decide but your friends are already through the first gym. What do you plan?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I will stay here and leave in the afternoon and hopefully I can see dad and thank him before that."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Me too but he will wonder why you didn’t left three days ago."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Then I will tell him for what has happened. I sure this will explain it."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yes and he will be proud of it but now you should spent some time with your Pokemon."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Sure I will, see ya and papa later mom."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Later this day"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hey there, I’m back."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Pika, Pikachu"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Are there you are honey, you did great in this Tournament congrats your still as awesome as before. Pikachu did most of the work again though."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Pika, pika"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Come on you know I did as much as he did."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I know but you’re just so cute when you’re angry. Besides Satoru watched all the fights on TV so he overslept the next day. It was good of you to give him a Pichu he really had no Pokemon left to choose from like you when you started. Also Shikago got his Pokemon first and they both met like you and Shigeru on your 10th birthday."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Pikachu…"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What a coincidence. Anyway has Satoru as well as the others got his first Gym Badge?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Pika?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"No, unfortunately not. In fact he didn’t even leave the town yet."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Pika!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What, why is that so?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Well it’s best he tell you he at the moment is in the garden with his Pikachu."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"A Pikachu?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yeah his Pichu evolved already but as I said he should tell you that. Lunch is already finished I was just about to get him but why don’t you do this he sure would be happy."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"No problem."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Pika; Pikaaaaa"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Okay."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hey Satoru."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Papa, is that you?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Pikachu"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh and your Pikachu as well."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Pikachu goes to Pikachu"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yes I want to look after you. Shouldn’t you already have left the town and aiming for becoming Pokemon Master?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yeah but I couldn’t cause I had to care for Pichu I will tell you while eating.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Okay but first there is something I have to do first."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What papa?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I have to say happy birthday son unfortunately I couldn’t when you actually became 10 cause I was outwards."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Pikachuuuu…"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"No problem papa you were great out there."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Thanks hope you will be as good as I am one day I’m eager to fight you and see how your skills have improved but first tell me why you are still here."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Pika!!!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh of course you to Pikachu."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Pika."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Okay."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Later after lunch"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"A so that’s the reason you didn’t leave yet that’s good you made the right decision."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Pikaaa, Pikaaa"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"And cause mama told you I will probably be back to lunchtime you decided to stay till afternoon to see me another time before starting at your long journey, but you know there is much you have to regain."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I know but after all my father is the greatest Pokemon Master on the world so I have to be very good if I want to become like you and this means I must be able to do such things too."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Right son, that’s the spirit. I’m very proud of you and I wish you much luck for that. I hope to see you as my challenger after the finals."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Thanks pa I promise I will."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"That’s a good thing and it seems your Pikachu will be your best friend like Pikachu and I are."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Pika, Pikaaaaaaaa"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Well honey like the father like the son."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]""Some time later"[/FONT]"

[FONT=&quot]"Ok Satoru it’s time to see you off."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yeah papa."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Oh I hope you will be all right son."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"No fear mom after all I’m like papa."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I know and that is the reason why I am so worried."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"He will be all right besides I came along too back then."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Yeah but Takeshi were also around."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"…"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"I’m ready no doubt and sure I will met good friends while journeying so I will be okay."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Well, well we’ll see but don’t forget to change pants daily sunny."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"… Yeah mom, good bye mom, see ya papa as soon as I reach the next Pokecenter I will call home and tell you about my start as a Trainer bye."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"BYE son."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And so Satoru, Satoshi’s son started his journey to become a Pokemon Master like his father is.[/FONT]

Last edited:
...Well, you weren't kidding when you said it's only dialogue...

...and only dialogue, without any punctuation to show that it's dialogue. So, mind explaining where the "s went to?

...Well, you weren't kidding when you said it's only dialogue...

...and only dialogue, without any punctuation to show that it's dialogue. So, mind explaining where the "s went to?

Well English isn't my native language and even my native grammar is much improvable, in addition I haven't a wide range of English words to choose from for my Fan Fiction but with each I write I try to do better sadly it seemingly doesn't work but "never give up" and here is where I need the most aid. However I thought (now I think it was a dumb thought, which it was probably) by warning it is only dialog I can lay the "s on the side line. Anyway how did you like the idea behind this Fanfic?

Well I just finished another one were I again tried to write better hopefully this time it is at least slightly better. Please tell me your thought of it as well, the title of the thread will be : "Deadly Blizzard (Pokemon Fan Fiction)"

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom