• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

A Pokemon Move Starting With...

Mintaka

busy
Reaction score
A spin-off of the thread http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f285/pokemon-starting-29820/ .

Post a Pokemon move of which name starts with the last letter of the move posted above.
In case of moves consisting of two words, follow the very last letter.

EDIT : In case of starting with X, Y, or Z, you have the option of posting a Pokemon move ignoring the above rule. (Thanks, Water Max! :D)

Let's start with...

Splash

Last edited:

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Razor Shell

I can't see any moves ending in v in the list of moves on Bulbapedia. Also x and y only have 1 move each and z has 2 moves beginning with those letters respectively.

Last edited:

Mintaka

busy
Reaction score
I can't see any moves ending in v in the list of moves on Bulbapedia. Also x and y only have 1 move each and z has 2 moves beginning with those letters respectively.
WHOA. O_O
Wow, thanks for pointing that out. Since the latter could become a problem (could get repetitive in the long run), I added in an option that in the cases X, Y, and Z, a person has the option to post any one Pokemon move instead of keeping the pattern.

------------

Minimize