• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Proper Introduction

Catz

Goodnight Everybody!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hey again! I'm sure you've seen me around before, but a second intro hasn't hurt anyone, eh? Besides, the old one needs a bit of shaping up (thanks younger me...)

Anyway, the name's Catz! I'm a guy, but here on the web recently, I go by She/Her; I actually don't know why but I like being called that. I'm a huge Sonic fan (how'd you guess), and of course, a Pokemon connoisseur.

I love to draw and write a lot, especially the latter. I strive to try and better myself in the form in any way I can, and I appreciate the feedback you lovely potential viewers throw my way. I do my best to take them into account to improve! As for my art, I wouldn't say I'm a picasso, but I know my way around a sketchbook and pencil if I do say so myself. Not really the confident type in drawing for others though, so until then, have a look at the sketches I've already made over in my art thread to see a little of what my style is like.

I love to talk to anyone and everyone here. It's fun to get to know and develop bonds with everyone I meet to grow as potential friends. If you ever wanna talk to me about anything, shoot me a PM or just write on my profile. Heck, I have my own BulbaBlog here dedicated to that kind of thing, where sometimes I talk about life, but its a place where I feel everyone can be welcome to speak their mind about something, a nice chill and safe space if you get what I mean.

I’m Asexual and an LGBTQ+ Ally!; I think it’s a really great community with amazing people, especially the ones here in the forums. I'm a really big lesbian enjoyer and squeal like a child whenever I see art of lesbians its just AHHH!!! Childlike enthusiasm aside, I really do love each and every part of the pride community, and love to see the people a part of it thrive and have the freedom to express themselves.

I think that's all from me I suppose, to any new people joining, welcome in! You'll certainly enjoy your time here, I'm sure. This is a great place where everyone is included and welcomed, so don't be shy to hang around and talk. The moderators especially; you guys rule!

Until then, keep on keepin' on!

Last edited:
Belated hello Catz, nice to officially meet you. (b' ')b lol yeah I feel the same way about drawing for others, for some reason whenever I have the pressure of knowing artwork is for someone else I feel like it's a lot tougher to draw. More expectations to live up to when it's not for yourself!

Glad to see you've been enjoying yourself here :bulbaWave:

Oh, well things have changed a little since I wrote this. I'm now Asexual so you could say I'm part of the community now, but I've always been an ally! I probably should've worded that differently, sorry about the confusion!

Back
Top Bottom