• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A PSA on Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Sky

Very Cool Hunter Dude
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents. Today I bring you a small PSA directed at no one in particular. I would like to remind everyone browsing Fun & Games to avoid bringing drama into the section. In essence, if it doesn't fit in a "Fun and Games" section it probably doesn't belong here unfortunately. This includes politics, religion, negative things on the news, and also personal problems. For the most part, these things are better off in the Blogs or Support and Advice in Outside the Box. However, in the event that anything along these lines bothers you to the point that you want to talk to someone about it, you are perfectly free to contact either myself or one of my colleagues here in Fun and Games. The main reason for this that it is unlikely people come to F&G and expect to find things that may bring their day down. Those of us in the F&G staff feel that it is important that everyone visiting here is able to have a good time, as befitting of the section's name. If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding this PSA, please feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom