• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Quality BPJ Idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin Mew

Hotter than you.
Reaction score
I've recently come up with an idea for an RP centering around mythology. Not just mythology from one specific civilization, but a world where all mythologies truly existed. Well technically this would be a Percy Jackson RP as it takes place in that world. The series mention several other gods from different beliefs, but the three series only center around Greek, Roman, and Egyptian. I will need help with this as I don't have a solid idea on how this would work.

I'll need help with Egyptian mythology, because I'm not very familiar with the Kane Chronicles. I also want Norse mythology to play a part, and I know MoP has some knowledge about that...

I know ancient Egyptian culture too, and I have some knowledge of their gods. Also, I do indeed have a thorough knowledge of Norse mythology. Also Greek, but you have the covered already, no? And Yokai, or demons from Japanese folklore. Or maybe it's the Shinto religion? I also know a couple of Goetia's demons as well. And I've read many of the original fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm, if you are willing to incorporate them.

Wow...okay...Well for the Brothers Grimm, they weren't exactly believed in. They were more so fables and fairy tales. I think we should also incorporate Aztec and Mayan, because there wasn't much coming from the Americas. I also tried to look at Taoism, but I'm at a loss. Do they even have gods?

Eh well, I have some knowledge on Egyptian and Greek gods. I'm not really sure about norse, thought. Their names are kinda hard..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom