• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A returning Outside the Box Mod joins the team!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hey everyone! A little late on this, but I still wanted to announce that the Outside the Box moderation team has a new member! You may have seen her posting around some of the threads already for quite some time now...returning to her position after a long, long absence is @pokemoll !! Feel free to welcome her with pictures of cute cats :3

I would have rejoined the Mod team a lot sooner if I knew that there would be cute cat pictures as a reward!!! (o;TωT)o

Thank to the team for taking me back on, and to Caps for writing me up a sweet introductory post! <3 It's been almost a decade since I was last a Mod, so I still have a lot to (re)learn and I'm thankful for everyone for being for being so welcoming!!

I'll be posting around OtB a lot, so please feel free to say hi or throw a message my way if any of you ever need anything! I look forward to supporting you all as a Moderator!

Oh, and here's my cute cat submission. They're learning!

tumblr_oygnxc6PRE1ujktejo2_500.gif

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom