• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Rocket's Redemption

Jaccer

Reaction score
Intro

My name is Alex Linux, and this is my story. Most stories in the world of Pokémon are happy ones. Nothing was happy about mine. Many people want to become the best at something. I don't give a damn about becoming the best at anything. Alot of people dream about becoming the champion of a region. They wouldn't let me near the Elite 4 even if I wanted to. All my life I was either a homeless child, or a lackey for a terrorist organization... Team Rocket. They used me for all my life, and I followed Giovanni's orders without question. I would have given my life for the organization, but Giovanni, and the whole group abandoned me. They left me to die. It took me 10 years to realize the errors of my ways, but I've changed. I will get revenge on the people who betrayed me. I will destroy this organization, even if it's by myself.

Chapter 1: Homeless in Saffron

Perhaps I should start from the beginning. Both of my parents died when I was around four. I had no living relatives, so I lived in the streets of Saffron for three years. I was a street urchin.

I was at the age of seven when my life changed from living on the street. I had tan skin, and brown hair. I wore ripped, and dirty clothes. A t-shirt, and shorts. All this time alone, I had to learn to steal for money. I couldn't do much else at the age of seven. I was actually pretty good at it. At this time, Sabrina had just become Gym Leader, but I couldn't care back then. I didn't have time for POkémon when I had to worry about myself. I stayed in the alleys most of the time, only coming out when I needed food, or money. One day I came across a fairly large man in a suit. He looked like he had alot of money. He was walking down the street totally unknowing of me behind him. Staying a few paces away, I was getting ready to steal anything he had. I got closer, and slowly, and carefully reached for his back pocket. Suddenly the man turned, and grabbed my hand.

"You're form is impressive for a child your age, but you should know better than steal from a powerful man." He told me.

I replied "Yea, well I need money for food." My speech was much worse from me having nobody with me.

"Well," The man said "How would you like for me to show you how it's done?" He offered me something I couldn't pass up.

At first I though he was being generous, but I wish I'd known what they'd do to me. He took me to his mansion. I was amazed about how much he had owned. He taught, and trained me, so he can use me. I joined team rocket very early in my life. I quickly rose through the ranks, and became one of the top members. My life was going great, for now.

Ah...

Is it supposed to be short, to leave readers hanging from a thin thread?

And in which verse does this develop in? Game-verse? Anime-verse? Manga-verse?

...and the descriptions of the character felt odd and forced, too.

Mmm, yeah, that's all, for now. Sorry.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom