• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Simple Adventure, Right?!?! Me and Kanade-kun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena Blade

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Vevala was walking down the road to Prof. Elms lab. Her long white hair was it a loose ponytail and some was in her blue eyes. She was happily humming while thinking of how great it will be to have a pokemon finally.

OOC: Sorry! Sucky everything!

Noel walks through her hometown Of Newbark Town. she is wearing her favorite goth Lolita style dress. Despite her dark appearance, Noel is very cheerful. Right now she was heading to Prof Elm's where she was called over.

Vevala was already there but was told to wait for another person. Her outfit was white baggy jeans, black tanktop and a white jacket. The brightness went against her pessimistic attitude.

Noel walked into the lab of Prof Elm. She noticed another girl waiting there to. "Hello, I'm Noel. Whats your name?" Noel asked.

OOC: Dibs on Chikorita as Noel's Starter.

OOC: Dammit! Fine...

Vevala smile softly at Noel and says, "My name is Vevala. Pleasure to meet you as well..."

"Same here." Noel said with a smile. "I wonder what Prof Elm wants with us?" Noel asked.

"I have a theory..." Vevala starts but Prof. Elm crashes into the room. "You two girls! I want you two to raise pokemon!" he practically shouts, running to a table with pokeballs on it. "In these pokeballs are pokemon. You may only pick one so choose wisely."

"Oh yay! Pokemon! Give me somthing cute!" Noel demands as she grabs each poke'ball and tosses them into the air revealing a Chikorita, a Cyndaquil, and a totadile. "Oh i want the green one!" Noel demands as picks up the Chikorita.

Vevala sweatdrops but picks up the Cyndaquil. "Hey there, pal. Guess we're going to be partners from now on."

"Oh i know Vevala, Since were both starting out, why dont we travel together?" Noel asked with her eyes beaming. Noel then turns to Chikorita. "You will be my partner okay." Noel said. "Chika." Chikorita cheered.

Vevala smiles and nods, "Sure, why not?" Then she turns to her new partners. "I'm calling you Pyro. okay?" The little pokemon cheers happily.

"Thank you Prof Elm and good bye" Noel said to the Proffesor before she exited the lab. She then called her mom on the Poke'gear, letting her know she was going on a journey. She then went to Route 29 where she waited for Vevala.

Vevala sweatdrops, waves to Prof. Elm and ran after Noel with Pyro in her arms. "Ready?"

Noel walks down Route 29 battling several wild pokemon manageing to have Chikorita learn Razor Leaf and Poison Powder. She then stops. "What took you so long?" Noel asked. "Chika." Chikorita cheered.

Vevala sweatdrops and says, "Not my fault you went off without me..."

"Alright fine. I will slow down for the moment. But we have to get to Cherry Grove City that way we can buy some pokeballs.' Noel cheers.

Vevala starts wondering if maybe it wasn't the best idea to go on a journey with this hyper girl. "Wanna trade outfits so people don't get confused?" she giggles softly.

"Oh but black is my favorite coler!" Noel whined.

"For a hyper girl..." Vevala says, walking towards the next town. "So, what are you trying to be?"

"Oh, i wanna be a Coordinator." Noel replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom