• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Simple Adventure, Right?!?! Me and Kanade-kun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Really? Same here but I also want to be the best pokemon battler ever!" Vevala says, clenching her fist. "Then I'll get to fight my Onii-chan!"

OOC: Big brother in Japanese...but the -chan is used among only close siblings.

OOC: Oh okay
IC: "Oh okay, so you have an older brother. I'm an only child. Dad died when i was five so its just me and my mom." Noel replied

"Ah! I'm sorry. My parents just got a divorce... So, how's your day been?" Vevala asks, having no idea how to talk to somebody.

"Okay. I wrote some dark poetry and and read some Vampire Manga and watered my Black Rose garden."

Vevala stares at Noel and says, "Are you...a complicated emo chick?"

Noel bursts out laughing. "I never thought about that way!" She laughs while Chikorita gives her a worried look that just says. "Crap! My trainer is nuts!"

Vevala was giving her the same look but it said, 'Crazy emo chick for traveling partner!' "O-oh? You don't say..."

"I hope we get to Cherry Grove City soon. I want to get some poke'balls and catch a tone of Pokemon." Noel says. "By the way im sorry if im getting on your nerves. I can be very hyper when i get excited so i will try to calm down a bit."

OCC: Gotta go. Be back in a half hour.

"It's better than having a real goth... And same here." Vevala says, yawning loudly.

OOC: Peace out, girl scout!

"Alright then, now that is settled. Lets go to Cherry Grove City!" Noel cheered. "Chika!" Chikorita cheered in agreement.

OOC: Wanna just skip to the town?

Vevala smiles over at the happy two.

Vevala almost cried at the sight of the town. After walking with Noel for that long of a time, she was ready to shoot herself. "We finally made it!"

"Yay!" Noel cheered. "Lets go to the Pokemon Center and Poke'mart located inside and buy some Poke'balls as well." Noel said as she searched her Poke'gear map for the Pokemon Center. "Its over here. Lets go." She said as she took Vevala's hand and lead her to the Pokemon Center.

Noel arrives at the Pokemon Center. She gives her Pokemon to Nurse Jo then she goes to the Poke'mart and buys 5 poke'balls.

Vevala really doesn't have to worry about Pyro and goes shopping in the Pokemart.

Noel gets her pokemon back from Nurse Joy. "Hey want to go to route 30 to catch some pokemon?" Noel asks Vevala.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom