• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

A Simple Adventure, Right?!?! Me and Kanade-kun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Vevala nods and says, "That'll be good training time too.."

The Killy Killy Joker
Reaction score
"Its settled then, Once were ready we will go to Route 30. Ive been looking at my pokedex and i want to catch a pokemon called Caterpie and one called Jigglypuff." Noel replied.

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Vevala sweatdrops and says, "Well, I wanna just start out with a Pidgey..."

The Killy Killy Joker
Reaction score
"Alright ready, lets go." Noel says as she heads out the Pokemon Center.

The Killy Killy Joker
Reaction score
Noel arrives in Route 30 and starts frantically searching tall grass for Pokemon.

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Vevala sighs and lays down under a tree while Pyro starts running around.

Status
Not open for further replies.