• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Special Message from Barry...

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA.

YOU MET VERONICA TAYLOR???????

Congratulations, Lisa, you're not at my utmost envy. It'd be even higher if you met Sarah Natochenney...
Yes, I'm proud to say that I've met Veronica Taylor!! ^_^

I'm extremely lucky to have been able to meet her. Cause I know there's lots of people who'd love to meet Veronica. ^^

And thanks, ashfangirl. =)

Although, if I had met Sarah Natochenny, I would've had a bunch of questions for her and that would be quite an interesting interview. Haha, I don't think Sarah would like me. =P

I don't remember this picture...
Oh, I see. It might have something to do with the fact that Shadow25/Vin took the picture. In that case, I'll have to show it to you then. ^^;

Last edited:
i think i just pee'd my pants. i LOVE Barry! it must be super cool to voice someone in the Anime!!

It would be an honor to meet you, and the rest of the cast someday ^_^

Hey there,

Jamie here chiming in again to respond to some more messages!

Lisa - I absolutely remember you - that was before I could say who I was playing! :) It was great meeting you too! And thanks for your very kind words about my work as Barry. I'd love to see the pic from the con. You can email it to me at [email protected]!

Marcus - Yes, working with Tom is fantastic amounts of fun!

Nekusagi - Thanks very much for your sweet words - they are very much appreciated.

Finally, I will not comment on any "Shipping." I may have thoughts on it, but will not comment <EG>

Jamie, do you know anyone elses email from the cast? I have an urge to start filling Sarah Natochenny's inbox with emails telling her how much I love her and Ash.

I mean, I can just tell you right here and now how much I love Barry. Because I do. But Sarah is harder to track down...and I've had a huge crush on Ash since I was two. And still do. I'm only 12. :D

Hey Jamie McGonnigal! Happy New Year! :party:

And welcome to the forums! It's so awesome that you've joined Bulbagarden!! ^_^

First of all, I think it's wonderful how you're doing so much work for the AIDS/HIV community. That's such a nice thing to do for people. Also, I completely agree with Neku on the fact that you're a great role model.

And of course, you're an awesome voice actor too! I love your performance as Barry! He's one of my favorite characters, and I've seen all the episodes with Barry so far. You're doing an excellent job of bringing him to life on Pokemon. Keep up the great work, Jamie!! :-D

Also, I don't know if you remember me, but I actually met you at New York Comic Con, back in February 2009. First, I gave Tom Wayland a petition and talked to him for a while, and then I talked to you about the old Pokemon episodes where your characters appear. ^^

Also, after the convention was over, I sent you an email and gave you the information about the DVDs, which have Timmy's father (episodes "Disaster of Disguise" and Disguise The Limit") and Hal (episode "Beg, Burrow, and Steel"). Hope you enjoyed watching those episodes!! =)

I had soooo much fun meeting you, Tom Wayland, Veronica Taylor, and Rachael Lillis at NYCC. It was my very first time getting to meet the voice actors from Pokemon. And I really hope to see you (and the other voice actors) again, at another con sometime. I would love that!!!! ^_^

By the way, Jamie, there was even a group photo taken at NYCC, which has everyone including you, the rest of the voice actors, me, Marcus_Chiaki, and some other fans too - let me know if you wanna see that photo and maybe Marcus or I could email it to you.

And wow, sorry for the long post. But I can't help it. XD I get so excited whenever I get to talk to a voice actor from Pokemon. I really love the show and the people who work on it!! <3333

Anyway, don't worry about typing out my whole username when you respond to this, hehe. You can just call me Lisa. ^^
Lisa if you seriously have a pic of you with Jaime,emily,etc........ please email me it at: [email protected]

note the rest of the voice actors that is barry and everyone els eshe siad

Jamie~

Would you be interested in attending a Canadian convention sometime?

Barry - I would LOVE to attend a convention in Canada sometime. Just email me or have them email me at [email protected]. I really enjoy going to cons when I am able to, so anyone else feel free to pass my name along to cons you'd like to see me at and I'm happy to try my best and make it!

Will you marry me???

Will you come to my school sometime? I want to meet you, and prove to my friend sitting next to me that I'm not a psycho.

Jamie I have a friend named Jayme i am not sure if she is stil interested in the series but i could tip her off u might go to anime north or what ever convention in canada

Hey there,

Jamie here chiming in again to respond to some more messages!

Lisa - I absolutely remember you - that was before I could say who I was playing! :) It was great meeting you too! And thanks for your very kind words about my work as Barry. I'd love to see the pic from the con. You can email it to me at [email protected]!
Yay! Thank you so much for replying, Jamie. =D

Wow! It feels great to be remembered by you (especially knowing how many fans you must've met at anime cons). That's amazing!! ^_^

And ah okay. Awesome! I'll send the pic to your email, then. =)

Back
Top Bottom