• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

A Theory about Groudon's height...

Assassin Ninja Frog
Reaction score
I was watching a video on youtube about surprising Pokemon sizes. At one point, he mentions that Groudon is only 11 feet tall. He also states that he thought it would be Kaiju-size (Which I do agree, though the Anime does depict it being kaiju-size). Primal Groudon is not much bigger, only gaining 5 more feet.

My thought is this: What if the first Groudon WAS that big. It simply shrank over time to it's current height. Primal is the Original Groudon, but smaller. Perhaps it had not absorbed enough energy during the climax of Omega Ruby to FULLY regain it's original power and size.

we could be heroes
Reaction score
mega rayquaza and primal kyogre are bigger than their standard variants so i'd say that this isn't a totally shocking revelation to me. it could very well be the case that it lost energy over time and thus, its height was affected.

Assassin Ninja Frog
Reaction score
Yeah it is odd that Primal Groudon is only 5 feet taller than normal Groudon, while Primal Kyogre is 22 feet longer than normal Kyogre.