• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

a tribute to pokemon

petilil

クイン & チュリネ
Reaction score
i just need to get this off my chest.
pokemon means so much to me- and i'm sure it does to you guys, too. after all, if it didn't, why would we be here?
people interact with the wonderful world of pokemon in many ways. whether it be playing the games, watching the anime, or reading the manga. some people like to do art. some folks write. others play competitively, and some play just for fun. for some people, it's a hobby to pass the time. to others, it's weaved its way into their lives. no matter how you see it, pokemon has changed the world- unarguably for the better.
pokemon got me through several dark times in my life, and still continues to do so when i need it to. the idea of being a trainer, in that wonderful world with my best friends and traveling the world, makes me so happy. marshmallow would sit on my shoulder and we could sleep under the stars every night. we'd be protected under the watch of the legendary and mythical pokemon, and we'd make friends everywhere we went.
of course, there are still the evil teams, pokemon poachers, and other things. but no world can be completely perfect. there's always going to be some bad people. but that's okay. for every team rocket grunt, there are more nurse joys willing to help.
i wish i could live the life that my trainer does in the games.
i feel like in the world of pokemon, we'd be so much happier. it has a sense of freedom and kindness to it, and it's just so wonderful.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom