• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Valentine from a Videogame Character…

Who from a Videogame would you want to get a Valentine from?

• Samus

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Princess Zelda

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Princess Peach

• Bowser

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Professor Layton

• Chun Li

• Mia Fey

• Other... (Meantion who if you choose this one)

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Fang

Being called Emo.
Reaction score
I saw a poll about what videogame character you would want to receive a Valentine from…

So I decided to try that pole out but I’m putting it adding the classic Other option to it. If you choose Other please mention who and from what game they are from or have appeared in Also include a possible character in case they are little or unknown…

I chose other and who I would like to receive a Valentine from is Sveta from Golden Sun Dark Dawn. Sveta is a Beast man who has a wolf like form when she unleashes her inner animal to increase her power.

picture.php

This is Sveta...

Last edited:
Either Fayt Leingod of Star Ocean: Till the End of Time OR Tidus of Final Fantasy X/X-2. =w=b Why yes, I was one of those strange children who had short-lived crushes on videogame characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom